Living the Suite Life in Whistler Village
Delta Whistler Village Suites • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premier One Bedroom Suite, Any Days of the Week from Now to June 20 or Sundays through Thursdays from June 24 to July 31
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Deluxe One Bedroom Suite When Available
- $50 Credit Toward a Minimum of Two Entrees at Hy's Steakhouse
- Two Nights of Underground Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
Less than two hours outside of Vancouver, Whistler, British Columbia, boasts the highest vertical drop in North America and some of the finest skiing and snowboarding in the world. But ironically, more people—approximately 2.5 million—enjoy Whistler's mountain views in the summer and fall than in the winter. That's because of the world-class golf, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, bear watching, and other outdoor action that have cropped up over the last two decades. For the less adventurous, the trendy shops, spas, and restaurants of the village will keep you plenty entertained.
Whistler vacations are meant to be spent outdoors, but you wouldn't know it by the looks of Delta Whistler Village Suites. Each of the hotel's Premier One Bedroom Suites will tempt you to stay inside forever with a bedroom with your choice of one king, one queen, or two twin beds; a living room with a double pullout sofa and TV with On Demand movies; a full kitchen and adjacent dining area; a gas fireplace; a full bath; a washer and dryer—the works. The alpine-style suite also comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, parking, and breathtaking mountain and valley views from a private balcony.
Beyond your suite, the hotel offers a full health club with a heated indoor/outdoor pool and multiple hot tubs. Retail stores attached to Delta Whistler Village Suites provide ample opportunity for shopping, and an adjacent spa ensures you won't have to hunt high and low for pampering.
"Not only is the Southwestern-style décor warm and inviting, but also the apartment-size studio and one- and two-bedroom suites are great choices for families. All units have kitchens, fireplaces, and balconies—even their own washers and dryers."-- Read Fodor's Review of Delta Whistler Village Suites
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays any days of the week from now to June 20 or Sundays through Thursdays from June 24 to July 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers include Complimentary Upgrade to a Deluxe One Bedroom Suite when Available, $50 Credit Toward a Minimum of Two Entrees at Hy's Steakhouse, and Two Nights of Underground Parking
- $50 dining credit at Hy's Steakhouse valid for two or more entrees; not valid towards alcohol; not redeemable for cash
- Blackout dates: May 17, 18, 19; June 21, 22,30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 42% savings