Turquoise Blue Waters in East Tassie
Scamander Beach Resort • Scamander, TAS
- Two nights in an Ocean View Suite for two in Scamander, East Tasmania ($189, value $380)
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Continental breakfast daily for two
- $25 voucher to spend at the onsite Five-Spice Restaurant
- Late 11am check-out
The East Coast of Tasmania is home to many fabulous areas including Scamander, a cosy town at the mouth of the Scamander River between St Helens and St Marys. Sporting wide sandy beaches and panoramic views of the Tasman Sea stretching out endlessly toward the horizon, it's not surprising many an explorer has called this slice of The Triangle home for at least a day or two. The largest town of Tasmania's East Coast, Scamander's beaches are ideal for swimming, surfing and fishing, or when the temperature drops to chilly, rug up warm and explore the stunning natural surrounds at its borders consisting of forests, reserves and national parks.
Scamander Beach Resort offers spectacular 180 degree views of the Tasman from all of its Ocean View Suites and prides itself as being the perfect place to get away from the everyday stresses of everyday life. All rooms feature private balconies to enjoy the uninterrupted vistas of coastline to the north and south, queen-size beds, ensuites and all mod cons you need for a hassle-free holiday. For your dining needs, Scamander Beach Resort also features the fusion flavours of Five-Spice Restaurant, offering an eclectic mix of authentic Asian and Western cuisine for a truly exciting eating experience.
The Points of Interest
Take a short stroll and you'll find yourself at the calm and inviting waters of Steels Beach, perfect no matter the temperature due to its spectacular views. Or hop on a canoe or fish in the running waters of the Scamander River, running adjacent to the property. For onsite comforts, play a spot of tennis on the half size court, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and grill up your catch in the outdoor barbecue area. Otherwise for adventure further afield, take a hike through the lush greenery of the Scamander Forest Reserve (great for a picnic), Douglas-Aspley National Park (south of Scamander), Evercreech Forest Reserve (south-west) or take a day trip to the stunning Bay of Fires.
Home away from home!-- TripAdvisor
Very nice people and the food was great. Nice renovated rooms ... Next time in Tasmania, we will go back for sure-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2013 • Enjoy By October 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings