Discover the Yorke Peninsula
Yorke Peninsula Holidays • Point Turton, SA
- Two nights for two adults in The Boardwalk, Port Turton, the Yorke Peninsula ($199, value $410)
- Kids under 15 stay free
- House sleeps up to 7 in total - additional adults can stay for $20 per person per night
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Complimentary cleaning fee
There aren't many places on this planet where you can find yourself without a care in the world; Point Turton on the Yorke Peninsula is one of them. Located just over 240km from Adelaide, this little coastal town is surrounded by the waters of the Gulf St Vincent on the east and the Spencer Gulf on the west. Unsurprisingly a seafood paradise, Point Turton offers more than just gastronomical delights including chances to discover the rich history of the area, dubbed the "shipwreck coastline", or simply exploring the lush natural beauty of Innes National Park about an hour away.
Featuring a spectacular view of Hardwicke Bay, the spacious top storey unit affectionately known as The Boardwalk comes complete with three bedrooms (the master bedroom featuring an ensuite with spa), a large open kitchen, dining and living area, second bathroom, separate toilet and an open fireplace to curl up in front of come the cooler months. If you bring the kids, you'll find The Boardwalk to be the perfect place for that long awaited peaceful family get-together, otherwise it makes an ideal base for anyone travelling around the Yorke Peninsula.
The Points of Interest
First things first, you simply must try some local produce: the seafood here is so fresh, especially King George Whiting, snapper, squid, crayfish or scallops. Either head to a nearby restaurant such as the Inland Sea Seafood Restaurant or try your hand at catching your own! Once you've had your fill, gorge on the area's interesting history including the treacherous shipwreck coast that sunk many a ship on the turn of the twentieth century, head to Minlaton (about a 20-minute drive away) and visit what some call the "barley capital of Australia" or learn from the ancients on an aboriginal cultural tour and gain an insight into one of the world's oldest living cultures.
Connect with Yorke Peninsula Holidays on Facebook here
My family and I stayed at The Boardwalk Port Turton and had the most wonderful time-- Testimonials
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- To extend your stay additional nights may be purchased for $100 per night, payable to property
- Valid based on double occupancy
- Up to 5 additional guests are welcome for $20 per person per night, kids under 15 stay free
- Linen is supplied for the master bedroom only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use between 24 April to 16 May or during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2014 • Enjoy By April 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings