Utter Luxury by the Margaret River
Wyndham Vacation Resort & Spa • Dunsborough, WA
- Two luxury nights in a Hotel King Room for two in Dunsborough, WA ($319, value $770)
- Daily continental breakfast buffet
- Unlimited DVD hire
- Late 12pm check-out
- Free upgrade to a Deluxe Spa Studio (subject to availability)
By purchasing this deal you are helping the Starlight Children's Foundation transform the lives of seriously ill children, young people and their families across Australia. On average, there are 1,644 paediatric admissions to hospitals in Australia every day.
Located just a 2.5-hour drive south of Perth city centre, the unique, safe and sensational seaside holiday town of Dunsborough is the perfect location for any vacation. Located in the ever-popular "playground" of Western Australia, as well as the iconic Margaret River wine region, this scenic spot offers secluded coves, stunning coastal trails, award-winning wineries and breweries just waiting to be explored. Beginning its life as a few beach shacks, Dunsborough has transformed into a vibrant scene of arts, live music, art galleries and bustling markets.
Set amongst exquisite landscaped gardens sweeping down to the shores of Geographe Bay, Wyndham Vacation Resort & Spa is a veritable world of luxury and indulgence with extensive and modern facilities. Featuring the spectacular Escape Day Spa where can spend some hard earned cash, a floodlit tennis court, fully-equipped gymnasium, volleyball court, outdoor pool and spa, children's playground, alfresco dining at the onsite Toby's Restaurant & Bar and barbecue area, this could very well be your holiday paradise.
The Points of Interest
Along with the aforementioned secluded coves, stunning coastal trails, award-winning wineries (including over 100 fantastic options that call the Margaret River region their home) and breweries, Dunsborough offers a haven for divers looking to snoop around one of the largest accessible dive wrecks in the southern hemisphere, known as the HMAS Swan. For adventure on dry land, head toCape Naturaliste Lighthouse for breathtaking 360 degree views of Geographe Bay or the chance the see whales cruise by on their annual migration. Or simply stay at base and explore the town's decadent array of produce such as locally-made ice creams, fudge and chocolate as well as plump, juicy olives and rich jams.
Excellent location with great facilities-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2013 • Enjoy By October 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings