Farm-Fresh in the Mad River Valley
The Inn at the Round Barn Farm • Waitsfield, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($256) or Fridays and Saturdays ($285), in the English, Sherman, Dana, Barnard, Sterling, Jones, Palmer, Wait, or Terrace Rooms
- Signed Copy of the Inn's Cookbook, Recipes and Reflections
- Daily Three-Course Farm-Fresh Breakfast for Two
- Daily Fresh-Baked Cookies, Afternoon Herbal Tea from Vermont Liberty Tea Company, Evening Social Hour with Hors D'oeuvres, and 24-Hour Vermont Soda and Quinn Popcorn
The Mad River snakes through north-central Vermont, creating a valley where small communities have flourished for more than 200 years. Less than an hour's drive from Burlington, the Mad River Valley forgoes manufactured attractions, instead drawing visitors with the Green Mountain range, miles of forested trails, and truly beautiful scenery. Here, hikers can follow the Long Trail, named one of the "Best Hikes Ever" by Backpacker magazine, and equestrians can tour the countryside with the Vermont Icelandic Horse Farm, one of USA Today's "10 Great Places to Go Horseback Riding." These small-yet-sturdy horses carry their riders through the valley's sunny meadows and wild thickets.
The Inn at the Round Barn Farm is a converted 19th-century farm house and round barn set on 245 acres of mountains, meadows, and ponds in scenic Waitsfield, Vermont. This sophisticated B&B is a relaxing retreat in a pastoral paradise, offering rooms with private bathrooms and lovely views of the surrounding countryside. The property boasts a 55-foot lap pool with room for yoga sessions, as well as lawn games like horseshoes, croquet, and bocce. To indulge your artistic side, you can take a stroll through the on-site sculpture garden.
As a founding member of the Vermont Fresh Network, The Inn at the Round Barn Farm serves seasonal fare from local organic growers. You'll wake to a three-course breakfast of sweet fruit, creative entrées, rich Vermont-roasted coffee, and fresh-squeezed juice as you admire the incredible view of the hills through floor-to-ceiling windows.
"You pass through a covered bridge just off Route 100 to arrive at one of the most romantic B&Bs in northern New England, a regal barn and farmhouse on 245 sloping acres with views of fields all around."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays between now and July 31, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a 50% charge up to the value of the lodging portion of the package
- Voucher can be used for English, Sherman, Dana, Barnard, Sterling, Jones, Palmer, Wait or Terrace Rooms; subject to availability
- Voucher includes daily fresh-baked cookies, afternoon herbal tea, evening social hour with Hors D'oeuvres, 24-hour Vermont Soda and Quinn popcorn
- Upgrade to a luxury room for an additional fee of $100 per night; available at booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-27 and July 1-7
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings