Take a Luxurious Time Out in the San Juan Mountains
The Peaks Resort & Spa • Telluride, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Alpine Vista Single King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), May 17 to October 13
- Valet Parking and Resort Fee Included
- Stay Between May 17 and June 6 or Between September 16 and October 13 for Automatic Upgrade to a Sunset Vista Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Seven Nights
Perhaps most famous for its powdery slopes, Telluride is one of the country's hottest (or coolest, depending on the season) outdoor destinations. "It's hard not to dig Telluride," says Lonely Planet. "Once an old Ute hunting ground and then a saloon-swinging mining town, the resort locale offers great skiing, great mountain biking, and great festivals." When you're not exploring the splendor of the San Juan Mountains, Telluride's downtown area is filled with no-fuss bars, boutique shops, and restaurants that serve world-class cuisine with a side of breathtaking mountain views.
Voted one of the top 15 resort spas in the continental US by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, The Peaks Resort & Spa has elevated relaxation to an art form. This picturesque property in the San Juan Mountains is located on the edge of Mountain Village, just minutes from historic Telluride. When you're ready to explore the surrounding scenery, the resort offers access to a variety of warm weather activities, including jeep tours, fly-fishing, rafting, and horseback-riding. Plus, for those who pine for the fairway, The Peaks provides a tee-in/tee-out experience on the Telluride Golf Course.
The resort's 42,000-square-foot spa—the largest in the state—will be the highlight of your trip. Indulge in artful treatments like the gemstone massage or ginger-lime sugar scrub, then lounge in the saunas or take a break in the oxygen-inhalation room. The facility also boasts a full-service salon, a fitness center, Roman tubs, an indoor/outdoor heated pool, and Telluride's only indoor water slide. Later, the view from your brightly decorated accommodations is sure to make a good impression as you gaze out upon a beautiful Colorado landscape.
"Offers easy access to both slopes and hiking trails. The Peaks earns high praise from travelers for its spacious rooms and suites, which boast contemporary furnishings and spectacular mountain views."-- U.S. News & World Report Travel
"This was a fantastic experience. Beautiful view, great staff [who] went out of their way to help us with every question and request. The proximity to the gondola and ability to ride into town was incredible. Can't say enough good things..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to seven (7) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays May 17 through October 13, 2013; must book by May 1, 2013
- Blackout date(s): June 6,7; June 20-23; July 4-6; July 12-13; July 17-19; August 8-10,; August 23; August 30-31; September 1; September 13-15; September 18; October 2-3, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes valet parking for one car and resort fee
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay Between May 17 and June 6 or Between September 16 and October 13 for automatic upgrade to a Sunset Vista Room
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2013 • Enjoy By October 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings