Playa Carrillo: Costa Rica's Pacific Crown Jewel
Hotel Leyenda • Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- A Four- ($779), Five- ($879), Six- ($979), or Seven-Night ($1,079) Stay for Two in a Jungle Forest Suite
- Welcome Bottle of Wine and Fresh Fruit Upon Arrival
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner with Drinks
- Choice of Two Adventure Activities Including Jungle Canopy Zip-Line Tour, Sea Kayaking to a Deserted Island, Snorkel Tour, Buena Vista Beach Horseback Riding, and Surfing Lessons with All-Day Use of the Board
- Choice of Two Exploration Activities Including Bird Watching, Mangrove Kayak Tour, Wildlife Hike with Biologist, Beach Cruiser Bicycle Ride, Dolphin/Whale Watch Boat Ride, and Coffee Plantation Tour
Known as the crown jewel of Costa Rica's Pacific beaches, Playa Carrillo is an untouched enclave of soft white sand, swaying palm trees, and clear turquoise waters. Nestled in a rocky cove with the sounds of lapping waves as a continuous soundtrack, this unspoiled stretch of palm-lined paradise is perfect for the traveler seeking true tranquillity. Calm waters provide for hours of snorkeling and swimming, while a short walk into town reveals the traditional colors of a Costa Rican community with a touch of exotic luxury.
High on a craggy hill overlooking the beach sits Hotel Leyenda, a lush tropical oasis of villas and crystal pools. Spacious indoor-outdoor suites provide for a beachy ambiance, with traditional tile floors, private verandas overlooking green gardens, and white linen curtains that billow in the breeze. Enjoy a welcome bottle of wine and fresh fruits upon arrival, then slip down to the pool for sun-bathing, game playing, or picnicking under the palms. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the beach, you're never far from your own private cabana on the sandy shore—perfect for soaking up the sun and the occasional dolphin sighting.
Beach bums can switch to full adventure mode with their pick of the best adrenaline-pumping activities for sea lovers and landlubbers alike: Sail above the lush canopy of a tropical jungle on the zip-line tour, or kayak to a deserted island for the snorkel tour. At the southern end of the Playa Carrillo bay, La Selva Wildlife Refuge offers an exciting glimpse of Costa Rica's rare wildlife, while the surrounding Bromeliad Gardens provide an equally exotic show. Before retiring to your beach bungalow, grab a bite at the scenic on-site restaurant, where fresh seafood and sizzling grill specialities are the perfect accoutrements to the setting sun.
"Playa Carrillo is one of the least-developed spots on the Nicoya Peninsula. Framed by mountains, the laid-back fishing village has a white-sand beach just off a palm-lined boulevard (there are no unsightly beachfront buildings)."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 14, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for to 2 guests
- Voucher includes choice of one adventure activity per person including Jungle Canopy Zip-Line Tour, Sea Kayaking to a Deserted Island, Snorkel Tour, Buena Vista Beach Horseback Riding, and Surfing Lessons with All-Day Use of the Board
- Voucher includes choice of one exploration activity per person Including Bird Watching, a Mangrove Kayak Tour, a Wildlife Hike with Biologist, a Beach Cruiser Bicycle Ride, a Dolphin/Whale Watch Boat Ride, and a Coffee Plantation Tour
- Taxes of 13% and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2013 • Enjoy By December 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings