High Adventure in Southeast Utah
Southwest Adventure Tours • Salt Lake City, UT
- A Five-Day Tour of Moab, Canyonlands National Park, and Arches National Park for One Adult ($995) or One Child Age 12 or Under ($750), Including:
- Four Nights' Accommodations in Hotels Near Parks
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations
- Four Breakfasts, Two Lunches, Water, and Snacks
- Choice of Mountain Biking, Rafting, Climbing, or ATV/Hummer Ride
- Daily Tours with an Experienced Guide
- Taxes and Park Entrance Fees Included
- All Rates Are per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
The 45th state incorporated into the Union, Utah maintains an aura of frontier mystery that still captures the minds of adventurers and westward wanderers today—and it's easy to see why. With some of the most diverse geography in the western hemisphere, the nation's "National Parks Capital"—it boasts five total— is an amalgam of cascading sand dunes, vibrant pine forests, and sunset-red deserts that draw throngs of visitors to marvel at its natural wonders year after year. And thanks to Southwest Adventure Tours, you and 13 others can let Utah leave its mark on your bucket list with a small-group tour of its most memorable natural landmarks.
day 1: The trip begins in Salt Lake City, where you'll be picked up by a guide and driven to Moab. There, you'll check into the hotel, then head to Arches National Park, where you'll hike down Park Avenue, visit Balanced Rock, Garden of Eden, Cove of Caves, and finally the Windows section of the park. This includes a hike to Double Arch, North/South Window, and countless other arches that are scattered throughout the area.
day 2: Rise and shine on day two with a morning hike—at sunrise, if you choose—up to Delicate Arch. Afterward, you'll visit Landscape Arch and Devil's Garden for some extensive hiking, possibly to Dark Angel, Double O Arch, and Private Arch. In the afternoon, you'll hike through Park Avenue and have the option to tour Fiery Furnace. Lunch will be taken on the trail, then you'll return in the late afternoon to enjoy an evening on the town.
day 3: Wake in the morning to explore the Island in the Sky section of Canyonlands National Park, which includes a hike to Mesa Arch, one of the most photographed spans in the park. This is followed by several other hikes, including Viewpoint, Upheaval Dome, and Aztec Trail. After lunch on the trail, you'll venture beneath the rim and visit Corona and Bowtie Arch. Then it's back to Moab for another evening in town.
day 4: Today you'll have your choice of activity: canyoneering and rock climbing, ATV or a Jeep or Hummer ride, a rafting trip, or a mountain bike adventure. After a day of action-packed fun, you'll return for your last night in Moab.
day 5: Relax in the morning before returning to Salt Lake City, where you'll arrive around 3 p.m.
For more information, view the Southwest Adventure Tours detailed itinerary.
• September 9 to 13
• September 16 to 20
• September 23 to 27
• September 30 to October 4
• October 7 to 11
• October 14 to 18
"Its dazzling display of geographic grandeur leaves visitors a bit awestruck and dumbfounded. The panoply of colors, colors everywhere, as far as the eye can see, is more varied than a 64-pack of crayons... [Utah's] haunting topography is that vast."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Airfare is not included
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300
- Kids are welcome - 12 years of age and under are $750; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Pets are limited to assistance animals; please notify merchant at time of reservation
- Please bring one large suitcase only; one small piece of carry-on is allowed as well
- Does not include: personal valet, laundry service, room service, telephone calls, wines, beer or liquors, meals not specified and other items of a personal nature
- Vouchers include Four Nights' Accommodations in Hotels Near Parks, Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations, Four Breakfasts, Two Lunches, Water, and Snacks, Choice of Mountain Biking, Rafting, Climbing, or ATV/Hummer Ride, Daily Tours with an Experienced Guide, and Taxes and Park Entrance Fees Included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2013 • Enjoy By October 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings