Santorini Will Sweep You off Your Feet
go-today • Athens, Greece
- An Eight-Day Trip to Santorini and Athens ($2,699 to $3,499 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York, Washington, or Los Angeles to Athens
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation between the Airport, Ferry Ports, and Hotels, and Round-Trip Ferry Transportation from Athens to Santorini
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Electra Hotel Athens (or Similar) and Four Nights at Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites in Santorini (or Similar)
- Six Breakfasts
- Candlelit Dinner at a Local Restaurant in Santorini
- 30-Minute Massage at the Hotel Spa in Santorini
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Athens's contributions to history, science, and philosophy aside, the Greek capital's tradition of mythology and mysticism—plus its well-preserved ruins—make it an otherworldly destination for sophisticated travelers. Add to that the craggy coastline, iconic white cliffside homes, and inimitable cuisine of Santorini, and you've got a romantic country unlike any other on earth.
Fall in love with this eons-old civilization that stands teetering on the edge of an illustrious past and a cosmopolitan present on this eight-day trip to Santorini and Athens—courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York, Washington, or Los Angeles to Athens.
day 2: Touch down in Athens, where you'll catch a shared transfer from the airport to your home for the evening, the four-star Electra Hotel Athens (or similar).
day 3: In the morning, you'll begin with breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to the world-famous Port of Piraeus—the largest passenger port in Europe and the third-largest on the planet. Here, a ferry awaits to bring you to beautiful Santorini. As you approach the island, dramatic cliffs and bleach-white buildings appear to rise out of the sea to greet you. Docking in Santorini, you'll take a shared transfer to the five-star Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites (or similar).
days 4, 5, and 6: Besides breakfast served at the hotel each morning, the days are yours to explore Santorini at your leisure. While here, schedule a 30-minute massage at the hotel spa and a romantic candlelit dinner at a local Santorini restaurant.
day 7: After your morning meal, catch a transfer to the port and board your return ferry to Athens. This will be your final day in Greece, so make the most of your time in the capital city before retiring to Electra Hotel Athens (or similar).
day 8: You'll eat your fill of breakfast before transferring back to the Athens airport. Bid a fond farewell to lovely Greece as you take off on your return flight to the US.
New York departures: May 14 ($2,799 per person); June 5 ($2,999 per person); July 9 ($3,099 per person); August 30 ($3,099 per person); September 19 ($2,899 per person); October 15 ($2,699 per person)
Washington departures: May 14 ($2,799 per person); June 5 ($3,099 per person); July 9 ($3,099 per person); August 30 ($3,199 per person); September 19 ($2,999 per person); October 15 ($2,699 per person)
Los Angeles departures: May 14 ($2,999 per person); June 5 ($3,199 per person); July 9 ($3,499 per person); August 30 ($3,299 per person); September 19 ($3,099 per person); October 15 ($2,799 per person)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"Fantastic, fabulous Santorini deserves all the superlatives. Even the most jaded traveller succumbs to the awesome drama of this surreal landscape; the caldera and its vast curtain wall of multicoloured cliffs is truly awesome."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by May 8, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $600
- Voucher includes two nights at Electra Hotel Athens (or similar), four nights at Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites in Santorini (or similar), six breakfasts, a candlelit dinner at a local restaurant in Santorini, a 30-minute massage at the Hotel Spa in Santorini, round-trip transfers and ferry from Athens to Santorini, hotel taxes, airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • Enjoy By October 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 25% savings