In Spring Lake, History on the Shore
Chateau Inn & Suites • Spring Lake, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King ($109) or a Luxury Parlor King or Classic Suite King ($139), Sundays through Thursdays between April 14 and May 23, 2013, or between September 9 and October 24, 2013
- Chateau Continental Breakfast for Two
- Bicycle Rentals for Two
- Unlimited DVD Rentals
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
When wealthy New Yorkers and Philadelphians discovered the vast tracks of virgin land surrounding Spring Lake in 1876, the Jersey Shore town's rise to stardom was swift. Within a few years, the once-sleepy enclave of farmers and fishermen was known as the "Irish Riviera" for its fine hotels, unspoiled beaches, and sparkling summertime social scene (not to mention a large Irish-American population). Spring Lake's sycamore-lined streets still house plenty of turn-of-the-century charm inside historic mansions, antique stores, and ocean pavilions.
Built in 1888 from the discarded lumber of the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition, the 37-room Chateau Inn & Suites echoes with the memories of high-society teas and late-night stogies on the porch. Each guest room offers an updated take on Old World décor with mocha, gold, and cream-colored furnishings, a marble bathroom stocked with Aveda toiletries, Casablanca paddle fans, and a flat-screen plasma TV. Luxury Parlor King rooms also feature a private terrace and a fireplace, while Classic Suite King rooms boast a Jacuzzi tub.
Awake to a continental breakfast of gourmet coffee and European-style pastries served in the antique-filled Brighton room, where the oversize leather chairs provide a cozy place to curl up with a post-meal newspaper.
"My husband and I found this gem a few years ago, and we always look for an excuse to come back! ... This time we had the Luxury Parlor, and we loved it. Nice large room with a fireplace that we used each night."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays between April 14 and May 23, 2013, or between September 9 and October 24, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes Chateau continental breakfast for two bicycle rentals for two and unlimited DVD rentals
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 19, September 15, and October 13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2013 • Enjoy By October 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings