Entertainment is Huge at the Trump Taj Mahal
Trump Taj Mahal • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Taj Tower Room with a $20 Dining Credit, Sundays through Thursdays, April 14 to June 20 ($84)
- Or, a Two-Night-Stay for Two in a Taj Tower Room with a $20 Credit Toward Drinks at Ego Night Club, Fridays and Saturdays, April 14 to June 22 ($299)
- Included Health Club Admission
Atlantic City is known for its hotels and casinos, but you haven't really experienced "America's Favorite Playground" until you've tangoed with the sultan of slots: the Trump Taj Mahal. Like anything Trump, the Taj is prime real estate, located right on the boardwalk. But with its marble entryways, brilliant crystal chandeliers, modern mood-lit lounges, state-of-the-art casinos, luxurious spa, headlining live entertainment, and five-star restaurants, this symbol of AC is a destination in and of itself.
As you would expect from Trump property, your guest room is dripping with luxury. Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean are perfect for watching sunsets. Inside, warm, contemporary décor accents plush queen- or king-size Simmons Health Smart beds. In-room coffee makers and refrigerators add a welcomed level of convenience, and marble-clad bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and in-room digital entertainment round out your experience.
If you're lucky, you might hit the pristine buttery-sand beaches outside, but chances are, you'll find all you need among the Taj Mahal's five-star restaurants, live entertainment, lounges, and nightclubs all in one place. Decadence is a norm from morning 'til night starting with a breakfast at Sultan's Feast Buffet or American Plate Café. Try your luck at the Taj's 24-hour gaming space. Then, sip or dance away your cares at the posh Ego Bar & Lounge. For those who seek shopping, the hotel features a host of high-end options including Caché and Marshall Rouse. Fitness gurus will enjoy the state-of-the-art health club, and those in need of pampering will find the host of body treatments available at the spa simply heavenly.
"Giant glass chandeliers hang above the white stone floored lobby, over the carpeted walkways and the escalators, and throughout the casinos. One could imagine this is how Donald insists on lighting his home."-- Read Fodor's Review of Trump Taj Mahal
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined up to a maximum of 5 nights
- Only valid for stays between April 14 and June 22, 2013
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to redeem and check-in
- Online reservations only
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit LivingSocial voucher at time of check-in
- Pool is currently closed for maintenance
- Gratuity not included
- Hotel sales tax and occupancy/tourism fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 24-27, May 17-26, and June 9
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 22, 2013 • Enjoy By June 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings