Pop a Cork from the Vines of Budgong
Lyrebird Ridge Retreat • Budgong, NSW
- An organic winery getaway for two ($209, value $425) or three nights ($279, value $565) for two at Lyrebird Ridge Retreat in Budgong
- Daily continental breakfast with free-range eggs
- Devonshire tea for two
- Chocolates and port on arrival
- Wine tasting in-cellar with a complimentary glass of wine and local cheese plate
- 10% off all wine at the cellar door
- Late 1pm check-out
About 20 miles south west of the picturesque Kangaroo Valley lies the locality of Budgong; a serene slice of natural beauty in the Shoalhaven Region. Just less than two and a half hours from Sydney or 90 minutes from Wollongong, Budgong is a picture perfect post-card paradise offering any vacationer ample opportunities to sit back, relax and breathe in the clean, crisp air of country NSW.
An utterly rustic winery experience, Lyrebird Ridge Retreat is nestled on 40 acres of beautiful organic vineyards and offers a greener existence in your very own cosy, warm and lovely self-contained room. You'll feel as free ranging as the eggs provided for your yummy continental breakfast, as you whip up a scramble and season it with chives and parsley picked from the herb garden on this beautiful bush property. Powered by solar and generated power, Lyrebird Ridge Retreat is also a keen believer in sustainability for a better future.
The Points of Interest
Wander through the vineyard spying cute wildlife such as the shy Lyrebird before settling into the Cellar Door for a glass of home-grown wine and a delicious local cheese platter. Head further into the wild and explore the beautiful Seven Mile Beach National Park, or hike, horse ride or bike through lush mountain trails and canoe through rushing rivers. For extra servings of nature's bounty, head to the nearby town of Berry for more vineyards, gourmet local fare and boutique shops. Once your reserves are spent, return to the Retreat and relax with your Devonshire tea for two. Don't forget to buy some wine to take home with 10% off all purchases at the Cellar Door.
We absolutely loved it, the cheese platter and Devonshire tea were beautiful, the hosts were lovely and the wood fire made the rooms nice and warm even though it was freezing outside. Amazing!-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2014 • Enjoy By April 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings