Romance Runs Big in Dallas
The Fairmont Dallas • Dallas, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Fairmont Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Fairmont Suite
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Dallas's glitzy skyline has been a beacon of style since the city's oil-fueled beginnings in the mid-nineteenth century. Today, the shimmering metropolis is full of opportunities for you and your sweetheart to indulge in its swoon-worthy boutiques and dreamy dining spots. Here, subterranean cowboy bars give way to skyscraper bistros, and art studios take root in ultra-mod Dragon Street warehouses. True to its Texas pedigree, in Dallas, everything runs big—including romance.
Location meets luxury at The Fairmont Dallas. Thanks to its coveted address on elegant Akard Street, this AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel has been the premiere place to stay in the Big D since opening its doors in 1969. Chic and convenient, rooms at The Fairmont are within walking distance of the city's best bars, restaurants, and galleries. After strolling through the streets hand-in-hand, sink into your pillow-top mattress—draped in a French duvet and chenille throw—and let the twinkling lights of your city view lull you to sleep.
Walk to the newly finished Klyde Warren Park for an afternoon chess match and sample the area's selection of delicious food truck fare. Later, hop on the McKinney Avenue Trolley for a free ride to the art galleries of Uptown and the high-end boutiques of West Village. Just a short drive away, the Dallas Arboretum is a perennial treasure, featuring acres of gardens perfect for a leisurely lovers' walk.
"Where luxury meets location. This swanky hotel caters to visitors who enjoy the high life, offering spacious guestrooms with pillow-top beds [and] marble-clad bathrooms. Tickles taste buds with contemporary American cuisine at The Pyramid..."-- U.S. News & World Report Travel
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- The hotel offers valet parking with unlimited access at a cost of $25 USD/night
- Pets allowed for $25 per pet, per day
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms