The Best of Both Worlds in Chinatown
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center • Washington, DC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room
- Bottle of Wine
- Overnight Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
"DC" to locals and "Washington" to the rest of the world, the nation's capital has split personalities to go along with its monikers. While tourists flock to the National Mall, flanked by the Smithsonian and the National Air and Space Museum, Washingtonians gravitate toward the young atmosphere and hip hangouts of neighborhoods like Logan Circle and H Street. Still, Chinatown manages to straddle the line between residents and sightseers. Peek into one of the Zagat-rated restaurants or hole-in-the-wall bars and you'll discover it packed with those who call the city home. Just around the corner, world-class museums and the Verizon Center draw visitors from down the block and across the country.
The Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center is housed in an old bank building with loads of architectural character, so it fits right in along F Street just blocks from the Verizon Center, the Convention Center, and the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro station. Its conscientious staff treats guests like visiting dignitaries with services like valet parking and dinner delivery from a host of local restaurants.
Inside the newly renovated guest rooms, you'll find thick mattresses topped with custom bedding and fluffy pillows, not to mention high-speed Internet access and contemporary décor in a palette of claret and white. An on-site fitness center, indoor pool, and two restaurants ensure that you don't need to leave the hotel to stay entertained and well fed.
Scope out a variety of exhibits at the National Portrait Gallery, where you can catch images of greats that range from Abraham Lincoln to Muhammad Ali. Afterward, stroll across the street to get your sleuth on at the International Spy Museum before filling up on Latin-Asian cuisine at Zengo. A DC date wouldn't be complete without a cocktail and, lucky for you, the options at The Passenger are both creative and delicious.
"You can't beat the location of this hotel—It's within walking distance of just about everything and is in a great neighborhood. I had a room that overlooked the Smithsonian Portrait Gallery, the Spy Museum, and the Verizon Center."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Includes overnight valet parking for one car, one bottle of wine
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fee of $10 may be applied for up to 2 additional guests
- 14.50% sales taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)