Beachfront on the Prom in Seaside
The Seashore Inn on the Beach • Seaside, OR
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe or Classic Guest Room (Priced per Night)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Norma's Seafood Restaurant
As one of Oregon's oldest beach towns—and its closest to Portland—Seaside is the getaway of choice for many city dwellers. Less than 80 miles from the concrete jungle, this historic town on the north coast caters mainly to families, boasting the largest arcade on the coast, several mini-golf courses, ice cream parlors, and the always-entertaining Seaside Aquarium, a 75-year-old staple of this quaint resort town. But travelers of all stripes will find something to love here. The mile-and-a-half Promenade is a favorite sunset stroll, and wildlife abounds at the nearby Tillamook Head National Recreation Trail. Boating, too, is a popular activity, as the Necanicum River flows right through town.
Newly renovated and sitting square on the Promenade, The Seashore Inn on the Beach features 53 beachfront rooms and a handful of amenities. Soak in the hot tub, relax in the sauna, or swim in the indoor pool. Work out in the fitness facility, and be sure to capitalize on the only complimentary light breakfast on the Prom.
For your minimum two-night stay (priced per night), each room looks out onto the Promenade, the beach, and the ocean, with Deluxe rooms featuring private balconies. Both Classic and Deluxe rooms feature one king or two queen-size beds, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a mini fridge and microwave, and complimentary wireless Internet.
"We loved it. It was our 25th anniversary and we spent it here. The place was great and the employees were friendly, helpful, and very sweet."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Stays require a two-night minimum and priced per night
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for 2 guests; additional guests are $10/night
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Pet rooms are limited and pet fees apply
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
detailsDeluxe Rooms offer the premium beachfront Seaside hotel experience, featuring scenic beach views and private balconies. They boast flat-screen LCD TVs and a full array of amenities including Satellite TV, a DVD player, a CD clock radio, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, a mini refrigerator, and a microwave. Oceanfront Classic Rooms provide the perfect mix of value and comfort, with pillow-top mattresses and views of the Oregon Coast. Classic Rooms also include the complete amenity package, including a flat-screen Satellite LCD television, a DVD player, a CD clock radio, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, a mini refrigerator, and a microwave. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $deluxe or classic...$ $88 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)