Willkommen to a Bavarian Wonderland
Icicle Village Resort • Leavenworth, WA
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Queen Bed Premier Fireplace Room (Priced per Night)
- $50 Dining Credit at JJ Hills Fresh Grill
- Two Rounds of Mini Golf
Willkommen to Leavenworth, a slice of Washington that echoes the charming streets of Europe, with the Cascades as a stunning backdrop. In the '60s, this once-swinging timber and rail town reinvented itself as a Bavarian village—complete with sloping rooftops, ornate architectural elements, and of course, lively festivals. The revival paid off: Leavenworth is booming once more, and was named the Best Northwest Escape 2012 by King 5 Evening Magazine.
Let your cares melt away with an Escape to the Icicle Village Resort for a minimum of two nights (priced per night), a miniature village unto itself, located just a short distance from downtown Leavenworth. Locally owned and operated for more than two decades, this spacious resort is home to a movie theater, activity center, two swimming pools, a fitness room, and also offers relaxed dining, on-site massage therapy, and spa services. In short, it's a place that's equally suited for popping bubbly with your sweetie or making new memories with the kids.
Wake from a deep slumber on your plush pillow-top mattress in your well-appointed, 420-square-foot guest room, which features a river-rock fireplace, a balcony or patio, Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, a microwave, and full bathroom amenities. Dip your toes in the heated pool or whirlpool open year-round, curl up with a book by the lobby fireplace, or visit the on-site spa for some R&R.
• Stroll the shop-lined streets, eat handmade pretzels, or visit attractions like the Nutcracker Museum
• Take advantage of all the activities—from hiking and rock-climbing to farmers' markets and wine tastings—the area has to offer
• Savor the hearty fare at JJ Hill's Fresh Grill
"Whether you think it's the most romantic town in the state, a great place to go shopping, the perfect base for hiking and skiing, or just another example of über-kitsch, there's no denying that Leavenworth makes an impression."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Stays require a two-night minimum and priced per night
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Only one $50 Dining Credit at JJ Hills Fresh Grill and Two Rounds of Mini Golf included per stay
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
detailsThese fireplace rooms on the first, second, and third floor of the hotel feature two queen beds with pillow-top mattresses and triple sheeting plus a queen-size sleeper sofa in an arched alcove, making them ideal for both family vacations and romantic getaways. These West-facing rooms offer a view that includes the Tumwater Canyon and mountains around Leavenworth. The bathroom has a large shower only with a vanity and full bathroom amenities. They also offer an additional vanity, river-rock gas fireplace, balcony or patio, two 40-inch flat-screen TVs with DVD players, coffeemaker, coffee and tea with glass mugs, iron and board, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, CD clock radio with MP3 jack, air conditioning, and the comfort of knowing you are in an I Care Clean guest room. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $two-queen bed pre...$ $144 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)