Stunning Views over the Firth of Clyde
Chandlers • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Night
As children, we would stare out of the window of class and dream of getting away—and as adults, not a lot has changed. And while the Chandlers might have begun life as a schoolhouse, with its fabulous location on the untamed Isle of Bute coastline, this is as far from the daily grind as you could get.
A two-night stay for two people at this elegant property is just £99 (up to a £235.95 value), with guest staying in a Classic double or twin room complete with well appointed en suite. Perched in an elevated spot, Chandlers boasts stunning views over the Firth of Clyde to the Ayrshire Coast.
A full Scottish breakfast will beckon you from your room each morning, and if dining on the second evening of your stay, you'll enjoy a bottle of wine. The restaurant offers a varied menu drawing on the best of the region's produce; try and Chandlers seafood platter with its salmon, trout, and prawns for a taste of Scotland's waters.
The north-facing Ascog Bay lends an attractive and unspoilt stretch of beach to the village of Ascog, itself a charming place with some interesting architectural oddities (including an Italianate church). Just over a mile away, the town of Rothesay is a heritage Victorian seaside resort, boasting its own ruinous castle and Discovery Centre as well as a number of shops and cafés.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Children over 5 years old may stay in the room for £19 per night. The Isle of Bute is accesible via a ferry to Rothesay. Got a question? Contact our Escapes Concierge on email@example.com.
"Bute has some wonderful beaches and regardless of the weather a beach is a marvellous place at any time of the year."-- Discover Bute
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Due to the remote location, once your trip has been booked it is non exchangeable and non refundable
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. £19 supplement for children over 5 years per night applies; payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01700 50 55 77 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings