Sitting Pretty as a Picture in Bowness-on-Windermere
The Belsfield Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Lake Windermere in Cumbria is known for being the largest lake in the country, for its sizeable boating activity—from steamers and ferries to water buses—and for rumours that it's home to England's answer to the Loch Ness Monster: Bownessie. Pack some supplies and seek out the legendary plesiosaur while staying in style at The Belsfield Hotel, Bowness-on-Windermere.
You and a fellow myth-hunter will bunk down in a standard double room for two nights at just £179 (up to a £396.90 value). Even if you don't discover a dino in the deep, you'll sleep soundly in your en suite room, complete with elegant pastoral décor and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Your first night will include a three-course dinner at Moonwaters restaurant: tuck into sumptuous, modern European cuisine such as scallops and monkfish served among sparkling chandeliers, golden drapes, and spectacular views of the lake. Return for dinner on the second night and you'll receive a complimentary bottle of winewith your meal.
After a full English breakfast each morning, break out your camera and start the search: you could take a steamer or launch from Bowness Bay to Waterhead or Lakeside. Even if you don't spy Bownessie, the watery creatures at Newby Bridge Lakes Aquarium will catch your eye. Alternatively, head out into the rest of the Lake District National Park if you're more interested in sightings of picturesque scenery, The Lake District Visitor Centre at Brockhole, or Wray Castle—an impressive mock-Gothic stronghold where Beatrix Potter once stayed.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the property name.
"Bowness-on-Windermere—Lakeland's most popular holiday resort—is an excellent centre for boating activities, with over 10,000 boats registered."-- Visit Cumbria
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Available Sunday to Thursday only
- £50 supplement applies for weekend stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Chargeable upgrades are available on request
- Supplement of £4.95 for a la carte dining
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening , Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 015 3944 2448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings