Boutique Seaside Indulgence with a Global Twist
Zanzibar Hotel • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Garden Room (£179) or Sea View Room (£249)
- Champagne Breakfast in Bed
- Three-Course Dinner at Pier Nine Restaurant
- Bottle of Bubbly on Ice and Homemade Truffles
- Late Checkout
- Gift and Certificate of Stay
Don't get us wrong, we love to travel the world—but the long journeys can't half be a lot of hassle. Instead of wasting time with mini shampoos, ever-shrinking carry-ons, and suspicious airport security, discover exotic lands within driving distance courtesy of this week's Escape to the divine Zanzibar International Hotel in historic, coastal Hastings.
What exchange rate? We'll swap you an overnight stay in an eye-popping garden-view room at the supremely elegant hotel for £179 of your British pounds (up to a £408 value), or a sea view room for £249 (up to a £505 value). This is where the far-flung destination comes in: you'll lay your bags in accommodation that's decadently styled after South America—with a sea view bath; India—with spa bathroom, Jacuzzi, and monsoon shower; Japan—with deep-soak Japanese bath and floor-to-ceiling windows, or Morocco—a split-level room featuring its very own lounge, and a storm shower that's big enough for two.
If you're foodie types, this place will really speak your language: a bottle of prosecco and homemade truffles will greet you on arrival—a mere appetiser for your decadent, inclusive three-course meal at the award-winning Pier Nine Restaurant. Forget your global aspirations as you tuck into local fare including Sussex 36-day aged fillet steak; Rye Bay scallops and pomegranate panna cotta; and a cheese board with chutney and crackers—and that's all before the champagne breakfast arrives at your room the next morning.
Follow the dotted lines on your map and touch down at the epic Hastings Country Park—all rugged cliffs and raw nature—or the shabby-chic cobbled Old Town, where the one-time fishermen's houses are now home to boutiques, bars, and restaurants. Elsewhere, the market town of Battle takes its name from that fateful day in 1066—come in to land here for historic sights such as the abbey, unusual architecture, and the Battle Museum of Local History, complete with intriguing engravings of the Bayeux tapestry.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can upgrade to the exceptional Manhattan Penthouse apartment for an additional charge. There is seven-day availability on this property, however, a £30 supplement is applicable for Friday stays, and a £60 supplement is applicable for Saturday stays.
"Max O'Rourke has turned this five-storey Victorian town house into a 'boutique B&B with an exceptionally good restaurant'."-- The Good Hotel Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Friday night stays will incur a surcharge of £30 per room, per night - to be paid directly to the merchant
- Saturday night stays have a £60 surcharge - to be paid directly to the merchant
- Sunday night stays that fall on Bank Holiday weekends will incur a surcharge of £60 per room, per night - to be paid directly to the merchant.
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Upgrade to Manhattan available; subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children not allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Champagne Breakfast in Bed, Three-Course Dinner at Pier Nine Restaurant, Bottle of Bubbly on Ice and Homemade Truffles, Late Checkout, and Gift and Certificate of Stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (0)1424 460109 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings