Cycling Tour and More on the Adriatic Coast
Battaglin USA • Rimini, Italy
- A Six-Night Stay for One Non-Cyclist at a Four-Star Resort from Now to June 15, 2013 or September 2 to August 1, 2014 ($969)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for One Non-Cyclist at a Four-Star Resort from June 16 to September 1, 2013 or December 24 to 31, 2013 ($1,406)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for One Cyclist at a Four-Star Resort from Now to June 15, 2013 or September 2 to August 1, 2014 ($1,144)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for One Cyclist at a Four-Star Resort from June 16 to September 1, 2013 or December 24 to 31, 2013 ($1,581)
- Daily Breakfast, Dinner, and Snacks
- Daily Organized Rides with Professional Guide
- Tour of Local Winery and Italian Farm with Tastings and Cooking Class with Italian Chef
- Full Spa Access and 10% Discount on All Spa Services
- Airport Pickup
- All Ground Transportation and Luggage Transfers During the Trip
- Access to City Bike, Bike Storage Room, and Bike Mechanics
Famous for its Adriatic shoreline and Roman architecture—like the Arco d'Augusto, built by the Romans in 27 BC—Rimini's breathtaking landscape is rife with historic sites and gorgeous beaches. Explore a side of this Italian city that tourists rarely see with a guided cycling trip through the countryside via the folks from Battaglin USA.
During your getaway, you'll pedal up hills and coast into valleys along many of the same routes followed by the Giro d'Italia—an annual world-class cycling event—as you pass beneath lush olive trees and above dramatic beaches on a scenic ride. You'll even hit the brakes at a local winery and farm for tastings and an Italian cooking class. Plus, when you're ready to kick back, your four-star accommodations at a seaside hotel boast plenty of luxe amenities.
Sample Itinerary (Your trip will be tailored to your ability level)
day 1: Start your stay with a gourmet breakfast prepared by the property's resident chef before getting acquainted with your surroundings. Later, enjoy a leisurely ride before sitting down for a healthy dinner.
day 2: The meals prepared throughout your stay—including delicious snacks—focus on the fundamentals of healthy living. Today, embark on a strength-focused ride before enjoying a snack of raw veggies, fish, and more. Later, address any soreness with two sauna treatments.
day 3: Depending on your ability level, you'll ride on flat or hilly roads before savoring a healthy dinner.
day 4: Build up stamina with a ride involving two to six climbs of various heights, depending on your ability level. Later, indulge in a spa treatment using your 10-percent discount. Finish the day with a seafood-packed dinner.
day 5: Unwind from three days of diverse rides with a shorter, more leisurely trip. As with all days, after dinner, the evening is yours to do as you please.
day 6: Get your competitive juices flowing with today's ride. If you'd like to see who is the fastest in your group, your guide will tailor a challenge-route with various climbs. Since the ride is based on your personal ability level, there is no loser in today's events. Later, swap stories over a hearty dinner.
day 7: Finish your active adventure with a visit to a local winery and farm for tastings and an Italian cooking class.
"Rimini's nine-mile stretch of sand along the Adriatic Coast once attracted holiday crowds. But the birthplace of Fellini has been reborn as Italy's bling party capital, drawing style-conscious Romans to its raging club scene."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for travel within date range purchased
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $250 (when travelling now until June 15, 2013 and September 2 – April1, 2014) and $400 (when travelling June 16 - September 1, 2013, week of December 24 and week of December 31, 2013)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, dinner, snacks, daily organized rides with professional guide, tour of local winery and Italian farm with tastings and cooking class, full apa access and 10% discount on all spa services, airport pickup, all ground transportation and luggage transfers during the trip, access to city bike, bike storage room, and bike mechanics
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Airfare is not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • Enjoy By September 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings