Glitz, Glam, and the Newport Beach Film Fest
Fairmont Newport Beach • Newport Beach, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Fairmont King or Two Double Room between April 25 and May 2
- Two Day Passes to the Newport Beach Film Festival
- Breakfast for Two
- Valet Parking for One Car
More than 30,000 people descend on Newport Beach each spring to catch a glimpse of the Newport Beach Film Festival, turning this mellow surf town into something of a Hollywood South for one week at the end of April. When they aren't in the theater, moviegoers find themselves on pristine palm-lined beaches admiring the surfers cruising the harbor, or shopping at Fashion Island, perhaps tucking into a California-fresh meal of yellowfish tacos at bambú Restaurant. If Newport Beach looks like a scene out of a movie, that's because it frequently is.
Walk across the marble entryway at the SoCal-chic Fairmont Newport Beach and into your well-appointed guest room, furnished with a king or two double beds draped in Egyptian cotton linens, a 32-inch flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a work desk with chair. All are equipped with high-speed Internet. On-site, you'll find a number of other amenities, including a cabana-lined outdoor pool, two tennis courts, and a fitness facility equipped with a variety of modern machines as well as free weights. After a workout, book a treatment at Amadeus Spa & Salon, named among the area's top day spas by Allure, the LA Times, and other media outlets.
The Newport Beach Film Festival, held this year between April 25 and May 2, features 350 films from 50 countries, featuring 25 spotlights and special events. It's been a staple of the film-fest circuit since it debuted in 1999, showcasing a diverse collection of works—from feature-length to shorts—by both emerging and established filmmakers.
"Orange County is the epicenter for the action sports industry, so it's a natural fit for us to take the lead to get the best of action sports filmmaking to the screen."-- Los Angeles Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Voucher is only valid for stays during the Newport Beach Film Festival from April 25 – May 2, 2013
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Newport Beach Film Festival Day Passes will be provided upon check in; The Day Pass will allow the Pass Holder entry into all films and post events on the date of redemption on a space available basis; tickets are not needed to attend any of the events; passes not Valid for Opening or Closing Night Film & Gala; Four General Admission Tickets available per Day Pass; based on availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades to a view or suite room category for an additional price are available by calling (949) 476-2001 and asking for in-house reservations
- By booking 3 or more nights, customers receive 2 additional Day Passes
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013 • Enjoy By May 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings