The Colorful Streets of Mobile
Mobile Marriott Hotel • Mobile, AL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Room, Fridays through Sundays ($60) or Mondays through Thursdays ($74)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Guests in a Standard Room with Daily Breakfast, a Bottle of Champagne On Arrival, and One In-Room Movie, Fridays through Sundays ($134) or Mondays through Thursdays ($174)
Few places can claim as colorful an origin history as Mobile, Alabama. Once a ward of three different European states and named for the Native American Mobilian tribe that lived along the shores of Mobile Bay, this Southern port city is a little French colonial, a little Spanish spice, and all American fun. Bustling streets bloom with stately magnolia trees and old oaks that shade white columned porches and and garden balconies that craft an image of Southern romanticism that is simply one of a kind.
Situated in the heart of the city's entertainment and shopping district—with easy access to the Mobile Regional Airport—the newly renovated Marriott Mobile Hotel features a 2,200-square-foot fitness center, plenty of meeting space, and an outdoor pool. In addition to offering breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, concierge-level Deluxe rooms are well appointed with Marriott's Revive Bedding and LCD TVs. When dinner calls, the hotel's on-site Sage Restaurant and Bar dishes out classic American cuisine.
"This was a good deal for us! The room was nice, the breakfast was very good, and the service was excellent."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings