From Chichen Itza to Turtle Beach: Cancun Uncovered
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room from Now to July 5 and from August 19 to December 20, 2013 ($799) or from July 6 to August 18, 2013 ($899)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room from Now to July 5 and from August 19 to December 20, 2013 ($999) or from July 6 to August 18, 2013 ($1,125)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room from Now to July 5 and from August 19 to December 20, 2013 ($1,199) or from July 6 to August 18, 2013 ($1,350)
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Taxes and Gratuities
- One Bottle of Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 50% Discount at the Spa
- Can Add Up to Two Kids Ages 12 and Under for Various Discounts According to Age and Date. See Fine Print for Details
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. Like high-rolling destinations à la Las Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. Still, if you can get past the bronzed bodies and late-night tequila shots the seductive surf-side town is awash in cultural treasures including Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
You'll have no trouble razing the roof at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, where 400 meters of coastline and poolside and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatán Peninsula's propensity for throwing down. Tear yourself away from the never-ending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Ocean View Room is true to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore of sugar-soft sands just paces from your balcony or terrace. The property proffers two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing and the other's for knocking out Zs on Bali beds. Be it boogie board or pedal boat, kayak or sailing skiff, Caribbean flotation is on your horizon with the use of all non-motorized water sports included. And variety is on the menu with unlimited dining at four restaurants.
Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the Iguanas at the top makes it a fait accompli. Underground rivers and natural wells—"cenotes" to geologists—are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation. For semiprecious stones and semi-clad dancers, Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to go. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day and sweaty bods bump to the beats of Coco Bongo by night. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the Keel-billed Toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
"Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe was absolutely gorgeous...The staff was very friendly, and the grounds and room were very clean. There was a wide variety of food and alcohol. It was a very relaxing vacation."-- LivingSocial Member
"[The] property has an upscale feel... Even the standard rooms have balconies, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi... Deluxe rooms and suites—the most luxurious of which have Jacuzzis and outdoor terraces with plunge pools—are in the Premier Beach Front Tower ."-- Fodor's Review of Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays within dates listed on voucher; must be booked by
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; call reservation departement for questions about additional guests
- Two children ages 6 and under stay and eat free, ages 7 to 12 are $53 per night/child
- Voucher is all inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, non-motorized water sports, taxes, gratuities, one bottle of wine, chocolate-covered strawberries, and one 50% discount at the spa
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms