5-Star Mystery Location on the Gold Coast
Mystery Hotel •
- Seven nights in a Two-Bedroom Ocean View Suite for up to four in Broadbeach, Gold Coast
- ($1,495, value $4,000)
- Mystery 5-star resort, rated number one in the area on TripAdvisor
- Winner of the Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice Award 2013
- Winner of Gold Coast Resort of the Year 2012
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Ideally positioned on the glittering Gold Coast, Broadbeach is an ultimate destination in the seaside holiday department no matter the season just a one-hour drive from Brisbane and a 25-minute drive from the Coolangatta Airport. With long stretches of glorious golden beaches, high-end fashion boutiques, fine dining rivalling major cities across the globe and an abundance of awesome attractions to explore, there's something for every holiday maker of any age.
There's nothing like a little mystery to spice up your life, so our lips are sealed. But we can tell you your 5-star accommodation provided by Gold Coast Luxury Resorts is rated number one in the area on TripAdvisor, is the Winner of the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award 2013 and the winner of Gold Coast Resort of the Year 2012.
Each stunning self-contained suite includes two bedrooms and sleeps four adults. Each apartment comes complete with a private balcony with ocean views and is furnished with decor of the highest quality including state-of-the-art appliances. Spend your days cooling off around the resort pool, relaxing in the Zen gardens or you might choose to rest tired muscles in the sauna and outdoor spa. Come evening why not enjoy a Japanese barbecue on the resort's Teppanyaki grills and finish the night off with a movie at the onsite theatre.
The Points of Interest
Take just a short walk to Broadbeach for swimming, sunbaking or strolling. For a fun day out you can't go past the thrilling theme parks including Sea World, (15 minutes away), Wet 'n' Wild, Movieworld or Dreamworld (all under a 25-minute drive away). Shoppers will delight in a trip to Pacific Fair, or pick up a bargain at Harbour Town factory outlets. Otherwise enjoy hours of entertainment at Jupiters Hotel and Casino or take a stroll around the buzzing hubs of Surfer's Paradise and Main Beach, exploring the chic cafes, alfresco restaurants and sophisticated bars.
Gold Coast - great place to visit. Heaps to see and do-- Facebook
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per person, additional as gifts
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Bedding configuration is 1 queen and 2 single beds
- Up to 2 additional guests are welcome for $70 per person (on sofa bed)
- Valid for stays between 1 May to 19 September, inclusive
- Peak period surcharge of $50 per night applies between 20 June to 15 July
- Furnishings and views will vary between apartments and are not guaranteed
- Reservations must be made by 30 June 2013 or voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellations/re-schedules are not permitted; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013 • Enjoy By September 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 63% savings