Legendary Stay at an Awarding-Winning Loch-Side Hotel
Ardanaiseig Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Double Garden View Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne on Second Evening if Dining Both Nights
According to Celtic legend, the waters of an enchanting well hidden on Ben Cruachan kept the goddess, Bheithir, young and beautiful. Unfortunately, one evening she forgot to replace the capstone causing crystal waters to pour down the mountain to form Loch Awe—suffice to say, she was in a lot of trouble.
Instead of risking the wrath of the gods, restore a little youth and beauty with a two-night stay for two at the delightful loch-side Ardanaiseig Hotel, Argyll. Choose to stay from Sunday to Thursday, or on Friday and Saturday, in a Double Garden View Room for £199 (up to a £485 value).
For the main event you could choose to feast on seasonal dishes served up by Scotland's 2011 Chef of the Year, Gary Goldie. For 12 years Gary has proudly combined unique culinary flair with the very finest local and international ingredients. Sample dishes include breast of mallard duck with confit of leg pithivier, grelot onions, salsify, and foie gras sauce, or pan-roasted halibut with spinach, carrot puree, wild mushrooms, and muscat sauce. Dinner is served in the restaurant overlooking the spectacular loch, and if you dine on both evenings, you'll receive a bottle of champagne on the second night.
Each morning you'll venture down to a hearty full Scottish breakfast served up by the award-winning restaurant team which should give you enough energy to embark on a ramble, or take part in some fishing. Ardanaiseig sits on a peninsula jutting out into Loch Awe, Scotland's longest fresh water loch. When you return from a day exploring the beautiful local surrounds you could unwind into the evening with a wee dram.
There is a £20 charge for guests wanting to take their dogs. There is a £50 per night supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Dinner in the candlelit restaurant is a full-on theatrical show, interspersed with lots of extras and distractions for the senses."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Option B (Friday and Saturday stays): supplement of £50 per night to be paid directly to the hotel
- Voucher excludes 10, 13, 28 April, May bank holidays, 17, 18, 30 May 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two in Double Garden View Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Champagne on Second Evening if Dining Both Nights
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 1866 988 331 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings