A Scenic Break in Charming Llanelli
BEST WESTERN Diplomat Hotel • Wales, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Three-Course À La Carte Dinner for Two on One Night
- 30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each on One Day
- Use of Leisure Facilities
You might have heard of Llanelli's picturesque scenery, historic buildings, sprawling parks, and brewing tradition—but what you really ought to know about is its impressive rugby record: the home team has even defeated the notorious New Zealand All Blacks. Whether you're a walker, photographer, nature lover, history buff, or rugby fan, this week's Escape to the family-run BEST WESTERN Diplomat Hotel is a winner.
Let's kick-off with the details: an overnight stay for two people in a double or twin room at the charming and elegant hotel is £99 (up to a £233.80 value). Alternatively, intercept the same package for two nights for £149 (up to a £343.80 value). You'll stay in stylish accommodation that includes en suite with toiletries, digital TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, room service, and Wi-Fi access.
Prepare to tackle a full Welsh breakfast each morning of your stay, as well as a three-course à la carte dinner on the first or second evening. Allow us to pitch it to you: the hotel houses two restaurants—The Trubshaw and The Atrium—both of which feature chic décor and tall windows for plenty of natural light, while the menu includes dishes such as salt- and pepper-coated calamari and fillet of beef stroganoff.
As if that's not enough to get you onside, a 30-minute warming neck, back, and shoulder massage each at the Eden Health Club & Spa is also included on your first or second day, after which you can unwind in the sauna, steam room, and swimming pool. There's plenty on your doorstep to explore, from the new Parc y Scarlets stadium to the Millennium Coastal Path, Pembrey Country Park, National Wetlands Centre, Llanelly House, and Parc Howard Museum.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Children under 4 stay free if sleeping in cot in room with parents. Children under 16 are welcome for a £20 surcharge which includes a zed bed in parents room and breakfast—additional meals are taken as charged. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Home to the famous Scarlets rugby team, this attractive town, located near the beautiful Millennium Coastal Park has much to offer."-- Discover Llanelli
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Three-Course À La Carte Dinner for Two on One Night, 30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each on One Day, Use of Leisure Facilities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01554 756156 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings