Moroccan Magic Beneath the Palm Springs Sun
Colony Palms Hotel • Palm Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($137)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($367)
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- $50 Massage Credit
Palm Springs is in the midst of a revival. Not that it was ever dead—a vacation town 100 miles from Los Angeles with 350 days of sunshine and 150 golf courses doesn't just keel over. But recent years have seen an explosion of youthful energy here. Not only has much of the city's Rat Pack-era architecture been restored, lending Palm Springs a retro-chic vibe, but a host of hip new attractions have drawn a decidedly younger, more sophisticated set to this oasis in the Coachella Valley. They come to shop the boutiques of Palm Canyon Drive, peruse the galleries of the Backstreet Art District, sup on local cuisine, and, of course, soak up some sun by the pool.
Around since the 1930s, the previously mobster-owned Colony Palms Hotel is a historic Moroccan-inspired haven that has seen the likes of Hollywood royalty during Tinseltown's Golden Age. Featured on Condé Nast Traveler's 2008 Hot List and in Travel + Leisure's 50 Best Romantic Getaways, this glamorously furnished boutique hotel—designed in collaboration with Los Angeles-based Martyn Lawrence-Bullard—boasts clawfoot bathtubs and fireplaces in many of the rooms, plus luxury bathroom amenities, Italian linens, down pillows, and a high-def LCD TV. But who needs TV?
Saunter into the Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar—also featured on Condé Nast Traveler's Hot List—to feast on seared scallops with lemongrass coconut curry and a glass of wine in this romantically lit courtyard restaurant. Wander through the area and check out the lavish former homes of Golden Age celebs, or play a round of golf on one of the scenic desert courses. Then, put your $50 spa credit toward a custom massage at The Spa at the Colony Palms Hotel.
"A hideaway for Hollywood since the golden days, Colony Palms Hotel ... sits next to the San Jacinto mountains in the Californian desert, with a colonial Spanish exterior, a Moroccan-styled interior, and a poolside-party-scene restaurant."-- Harper's Bazaar
"Amazing Hotel! Great Vibe. Awesome Service. Close to town. The pool is so chill and the service is great. Will definitely go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 13.57% taxes, $26.00 resort fee and utility fee of $1.50 per night not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): July 4-6, August 30–September 1, September 13-14
- Spa credits applicable toward massage treatments only; not valid for credit towards facials or scrubs
- Food and beverage credit valid for dinner after 6pm
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings