Exploring National Parks of the Southwest
Southwest Adventure Tours • Las Vegas, NV
- A Four-Day Tour of Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, and Capitol Reef National Park, Including:
- Three Nights' Accommodations in 2.5- and 3-Star Hotels Near the Parks
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations
- Three Breakfasts and Three Lunches
- Daily Tours with an Experienced Guide
- IMAX Movie
- Taxes and Entrance Fees Included
- All Rates Are per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
It's easy to lose yourself in the mighty cliffs and colorful canyons of the Southwest. From Zion's Navajo sandstone—painted with hues of orange, red, and pink—to Bryce Canyon's towering rock spires, the area's ancient monoliths have inspired countless creative endeavors and continue to draw millions of visitors annually.
With this guided Escape to Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, and Capitol Reef National Park, you can see the splendor of this spectacular landscape first-hand thanks to the folks from Southwest Adventure Tours:
day 1: Your journey begins in the morning at your independently booked accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, where you'll be met by your guide and embark on the three-hour drive to Zion National Park. Here, you'll explore sites like the Great White Throne, Angel's Landing, the Court of the Patriarchs, and the Narrows. After watching the IMAX film "Treasure of the Gods," you'll spend the night in one of the cozy hotels of Springdale, Utah.
day 2: Your morning starts with breakfast and a drive up the Zion switchbacks and through the east entrance toward Kanab, Utah, where you'll enjoy breakfast at the Parry Lodge. You'll be surrounded by countless movie memorabilia as you enjoy breakfast in this historic hotel. Afterward you'll continue toward the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Visit Point Royal and the visitor center to score some incredible views of this natural wonder. En route to Bryce Canyon National Park, your group will stop at Jacob Lake Inn to taste the bakery's famous cookies before catching a glimpse of the grand staircase from a distance. Upon your arrival at Bryce Canyon, you'll spend the next two nights at a hotel just outside the park gates.
day 3: Wake for a hearty breakfast before travelling to the slot canyons and mountain peaks of Capitol Reef National Park. During your visit to Utah's most remote national park, you'll explore the beautiful Water Pocket Fold and the mysterious Fremont Indian petroglyphs. Enjoy a walk through a slot canyon before the group heads back to the Bryce Canyon accommodations.
day 4: Greet the day with breakfast and one of Bryce Canyon's famed sunrises. One of the ten most popular national parks in the US, this Utah treasure is filled with unearthly archways and rose-colored hoodoos. Here, you can choose to explore by way of a motor tour, or a hike down below the rim. After a late lunch, the group will begin the drive back to Las Vegas. Depending on time constraints, your guide may choose to stop at Parowan Gap or Kolob.
For more information, view the Southwest Adventure Tours detailed itinerary.
• August 13 to 16
• August 20 to 23
• September 3 to 6
• September 10 to 13
• September 24 to 27
• October 1 to 4
• October 8 to 11
• October 15 to 18
• October 22 to 25
• October 29 to November 1
• November 5 to 8
• November 12 to 15
"We had a fabulous time and would recommend this tour company to anyone wanting to experience the magnificent beauty of our Southwestern national parks. We really appreciate the skill and personal attention displayed by our guide, Tommy."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Airfare is not included
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Kids are welcome - 12 years of age and under are $395; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Pets are limited to assistance animals; please notify merchant at time of reservation
- Please bring one large suitcase only; one small piece of carry-on is allowed as well
- Does not include: personal valet, laundry service, room service, telephone calls, wines, beer or liquors, meals not specified and other items of a personal nature
- Vouchers include hree Nights' Accommodations in Hotels Near Parks, Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Hotels and Sightseeing Destinations, Three Breakfasts and Three Lunches, Daily Tours with an Experienced Guide, IMAX Movie, Taxes and Entrance Fees Included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2013 • Enjoy By November 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings