A Rustic-Chic Cabin in Big Bear Lake
Pine Knot Guest Ranch • Big Bear, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults in Cabin 19 or Two Adults and Two Children in Cabin 15, 16, 17, or 18, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and June 20, 2013 ($129) or between June 24 and September 26, 2013 ($159)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two Adults in Cabin 19 or Two Adults and Two Children in Cabin 15, 16, 17, or 18, Thursdays through Saturdays between Now and June 20, 2013 ($244)
Not just a wintertime ski destination, Big Bear Lake offers a breath of mountain-fresh air throughout the year. Far from the concrete jungle of LA, yet less than 100 miles from the City of Angels, this rustic outpost in the San Bernardino Mountains is situated at nearly 7,000 feet above sea level and affords easy access to hundreds of miles of hiking trails, not to mention the centerpiece of the region, the 6.5-square-mile Big Bear Lake. Here, locals and visitors alike descend on the water, paddles and fishing poles in hand, to soak up the sun and commune with nature at a leisurely pace.
Serving up the perfect mix of homey comfort and rustic charm, Pine Knot Guest Ranch has been featured in Sunset magazine for its "cute cabins" and family-friendly amenities, including a llama and bunny barn. Nine cabins are situated on two acres of property less than a mile from the lake. Cabins 15, 16, 17, and 18 are a comfortable 500 square feet, complete with a Jacuzzi and stone fireplace, and can accommodate up to two adults and two children. The slightly smaller Cabin 19, which can accommodate two adults, features the same amenities and is extra cozy with a sunken bedroom. In either type of cabin, get a good night's rest and wake up to a breath of mountain air on your private porch.
"We've stayed here three times in the last year and won't stay anywhere else. The cabins are really comfortable and inviting; the skylights and vaulted ceilings lend a light, airy feel. Truly a great place!"-- TravelPod
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; Make your reservation no later than June 10, for offers ending June 20; make your reservation no later than August 16 for the offer ending September 26; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; or 2 adults and 2 children (cabins 15-18 only)
- Taxes and Resort Association fee of 10.5% not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets welcome for $10/night/pet
- Blackout dates include, but not limited to: May 24-27, June 21-23, July 2-4, Aug 30-Sept 2
- There is a $20 charge for cancellations up to 1 week prior to arrival date. Cancellations made with less than 1 week's notice will result in a charge of 1/2 the amount paid for the voucher. If you cancel on your arrival date, your voucher will be void.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013 • Enjoy By September 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings