Links and Luxury in Latin America
LatinExplore • Herradura , Costa Rica
- A Six-Night Trip to Costa Rica for Two, Including Up to Two Children Ages 12 and Under for Free, Including:
- A One-Night Stay in a Standard Room at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, Followed by a Five-Night Stay in a Garden Room at Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Six Golf or Tennis Clinics (Can Mix and Match) Per Couple
- Premium Private Transfer Service Includes an Airport Meet and Greet; Plus Ground Transfer from the Airport to San Jose, San Jose to Los Sueños, and Los Sueños Back to Airport
Ask any traveler and he will tell you that the best way to carry out a trip is by getting a healthy dose of the two S's: sun and serenity. Look no further for this alliterative pair when you Escape to Costa Rica with LatinExplore.
Bring your golf clubs or your tennis racket for included clinics—or leave them behind in exchange for a hike in the rain forest, a nap on the beach, or a swim in the ocean—as you prepare yourself and a plus one for a luxurious six-night Escape to the lush land of Costa Rica.
Start your journey with one night at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, and then head to Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort for five nights ($1,881). If you bring along up to two voyagers under the age of 12, they stay for free.
After your personal tour guide meets you at the airport, private transportation will take you to a deluxe room inside a grand hacienda overlooking a 30-acre coffee plantation. Although classic adventurers may say that their only necessities are a compass and water, you must agree that a soft bed, Wi-Fi, international cable TV, and a complimentary breakfast are much more appealing.
Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins, humpback whales, and giant turtles as you sail away on a catamaran cruise (for an additional fee) to La Tortuga Island, a private stretch of land accessible only by boat. While aboard, you'll enjoy the company of the crew, a few libations, and music—and when you reach your destination, choose your own adventure: Snorkel, kayak, or make a splash in the island's waterfall.
Once you make your way to the Los Sueños hotel with an included transfer, your Garden Room and daily breakfasts will keep your energy going for the escapades to come. You'll be treated to six golf or tennis clinics.
Escape to a place with this many thrills, and never travel the same way again.
"Boasts a wealth of unsullied beaches that stretch for miles, small lodgings that haven't attracted hordes of tourists, jungle rivers for rafting and kayaking, and spectacular cloud and rain forests with ample opportunities for bird-watching and hiking."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Airfare is not included in the price of this promotion
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings