It's All in the Loop in Downtown Houston
Crowne Plaza Downtown Houston • Houston, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room
- Valet Parking
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
The hotel might not be able to offer a price this low, but we can. So we keep the name under wraps until after you book, and you score a first-class stay at a great location.
We'll reveal the name of your hotel in your confirmation email immediately after purchase.
With its state-of-the-art museums and vibrant performing arts scene, downtown Houston rivals New York City's cultural landscape. Recently, the Lone Star State's biggest city has been on the receiving end of an arts-rich renaissance—once dilapidated warehouses now house avant-garde galleries, and trendy coffee shops dot the sidewalks. While the city spans 627 square miles, most of the fun is concentrated inside the "Loop"—the buzzing area encompassed by Interstate 610. Here, you can check out the zebras at the zoo, score tickets to professional sporting events, and indulge in larger-than-life shopping.
Stationed in the heart of downtown—just a few blocks from the METRORail—this 3.5-star hotel puts you in the center of the action. Your newly renovated room features a king-size Tempur-Pedic bed, a flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi. Grab a bite at the property's breakfast buffet before hopping on a complimentary shuttle to some of Houston's best attractions throughout the downtown area. Later, bask in the Texas sunshine as you laze by the hotel pool.
"Everything's bigger in Texas, and Houston is no exception: it's the biggest city of them all. A thriving Museum District preserves Houston's rich cultural treasures, while an abundance of parks preserve the city's green spaces."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- 17% tax is not included and payable at the time of check-in to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsElegant and restful, the newly renovated and spacious Standard King features a host of upscale amenities. Enjoy a Tempur-Pedic® mattress, ergonomic work desk, 32-inch flat-screen television with 80 channels including HD and complimentary premium movie channels, coffee/tea maker, CD player with alarm clock radio, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and multi-line speakerphone with voice mail. In-room safes are available in most rooms and are large enough to accommodate a laptop. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is provided. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $standard king be...$ $89 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)