All-Inclusive Thrills on Miami's Riviera
Sole on the Ocean • Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay For Two In a Partial King Ocean View Room
- All-Inclusive of Meals and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Resort Fees, Taxes, and Gratuities Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With its shimmering sands, turquoise waters, and al fresco eateries, it's no surprise that Sunny Isles Beach has been dubbed the "Florida Riviera." But unlike Monte Carlo, life in this northern Miami enclave is lived in the slow lane where sangria is sipped and the sun is savored. Wedged between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the barrier island is secluded enough to maintain a laid-back vibe yet still just a few minutes away from the thumping Latin rhythms of South Beach.
Stylish and welcoming, the sleek all-inclusive Sole on the Ocean towers 24 stories over the Atlantic Ocean. Floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces with glass railings ensure that each room boasts a water view, while state-of-the-art in-room amenities like pillow-top mattresses, LCD televisions, and rain showerheads wrap guests in a contemporary cocoon of luxury. Beach umbrellas, fluffy towels, and unlimited cocktails keep you cool at the oceanfront pool until evening, when low lights illuminate the hotel's Alba Seaside Italian Restaurant, the signature restaurant of Sole on the Ocean and the cheeky and inviting culinary playground of celebrity chef and owner, Ralph Pagano.
In centrally located Sunny Isles Beach, you're surrounded by glitz and glamour—from the Cartier and Chanel boutiques at Bal Harbour to the trendiest new nightclubs (like the popular hot spot Mansion and the recently opened Story) in the heart of South Beach. After achieving the perfect tan on the private beachfront, pick up the pace with an underwater tour of the offshore reefs and wrecks with Adventure Scuba Diving. Back on dry land, Miami's tempo beckons with nonstop performances of salsa, mambo, and mariachi at Mango's Tropical Café.
"I have been coming here once a month. Great little hotel on the ocean. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean—couldn't ask for a better place. "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- If canceled within 72 hours of arrival, one night stay will be forfeited and in the case of no-show, the full stay will be forfeited
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Voucher valid for 2 people
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Valet parking is not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Resort fee, taxes, and gratuities included
- Resort fee includes wireless internet, 2 beach chairs, towels and umbrella, use of gym, sauna and steam room
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • Enjoy By June 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings