Award-Winning Cuisine in the Glorious Devon Countryside
Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel • Devon, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each in the Three AA Rosette Restaurant
- Glass of Bubbly If Dining on the Second Evening
If music be the food of love, play on. But if gourmet fare is the way to your heart, bring your star-cross'd lover to Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel for a romantic weekend worthy of the bard. Here you needn't give all your fame for a pot of ale—instead, indulge in an award-winning feast near the glorious Devon coast courtesy of this week's Escape.
Two of you will lay your heads in a classic double room for two nights for £199 (up to a £472 value). You'll sleep, perchance to dream, in elegant country house accommodation that features a lavish queen-size bed, well-appointed en suite, and Wi-Fi access.
Do you think because you are virtuous, that there shall be no more cakes and ale? Not so: a full English breakfast and a two-course dinner each at the award-winning, three-AA-rosette Queen Anne Restaurant is included with your stay, as is a glass of bubbly each if you dine there on your second night. Expect a menu of inventive dishes made with local produce wherever possible.
Departing will be such sweet sorrow when you hear what there is to do nearby: rediscover nature with a trip into Dartmoor or a walk around Salcombe; visit historic buildings such as Exeter Cathedral, and attractions such as Kents Cavern and the National Marine Aquarium; or make the short drive to one of the nearby beaches.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Blanketed with patchwork pastures, dotted with rural villages, and bordered by some of the country’s most stunning coastline, [Devon's] a county with something to offer everyone."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional 1 as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 30, 2013
- Voucher valid Sunday to Friday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double room
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast, two-course dinner in the restaurant and glass of bubbly if dining on the second evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 10.30am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Please contact 01548 853055 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • Enjoy By July 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings