16th-Century Farmhouse in the Heart of Shakespeare Country
Kings Court Hotel • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Premier Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
An Escape by any other name would be just as sweet—and budding Romeo and Juliets looking for a rural getaway to Shakespeare Country in Warwickshire need only speak of Kings Court Hotel.
Tame a two-night stay for two people at the hotel in the picturesque village of King's Coughton, just a short drive from Stratford-upon-Avon, for £135 (up to a £267.70 value). Your lodgings are no comedy of errors—expect to find a recently refurbished Premier room complete with en suite and inclusive Wi-Fi internet access, as well as delectable hand-made chocolates awaiting your arrival.
To set you up for exploring the colourful local countryside you'll wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast at the 16th-century Tudor farmhouse, and dine on a three-course meal for two from a set menu at one of the hotel's elegant restaurants on the first evening.
To ensure your stay isn't fraught with tragedy, head out into the picturesque local town of Stratford-upon-Avon, where Shakespeare's birthplace and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre reside in tribute to the great man. There's a whole host of plays running throughout the summer, including 'Julius Caesar', 'A Comedy of Errors', and 'The Tempest'—but if theatre isn't your thing, there's top-notch shopping, café lounging, and bar sipping to be had besides.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid for stays from Thursday to Sunday only. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"This pretty, historic market town should definitely be on your ‘to visit’ list: be sure to take in a play if you’re hitting the Shakespeare trail."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 30, 2013
- Voucher valid for Thursday to Sunday stays only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Premier Room, Daily Breakfast, Chocolates in Room on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01789 763111 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • Enjoy By July 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings