Live like a King and Queen for a Weekend at Dungiven Castle
Dungiven Castle • Belfast, United Kingdom
- One- (€105) or Two-Night (€199) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Two-Course Dinner
Dungiven Castle has seen more action than most others of its type. First built in the 15th Century by the O'Cahan clan, it's hosted everything from American soliders during WWII to boogying revellers as a dance hall in the '50s and '60s: it's since been converted to a hotel, and voted one of the Guardian's Top 10 Country B&Bs.
If you feel like having a right royal get down in lovingly refurbished surroundings, get an overnight stay for two people for €105 (up to a €217 value), or a two-night stay for two in a double room at the four-star hotel for €199 (up to a €412.95 value). Settle into your elegantly decorated room—complete with views of the surrounding countryside and wonder that this magnificent and lavishly appointed building was once earmarked for demolition.
If you visit the hotel's award-winning restaurant for a two-course dinner you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany your dinner. Tango with the likes of Dublin Bay prawns or Tipperary brie wrapped in filo pastry with a raspberry coulis to start, before moving on to home-cooked mains like fish pie or Dublin gammon with a whisky apple sauce. A final flirt with the rotating dessert board will have you feeling like dancing a jig—if, of course, you can move.
After your daily breakfast, head to the 2013 city of culture, Derry, and soak in the history as you shop and stroll. If you're keen to simply enjoy the region's verdant landscape, there's a wealth of historic spots to discover nestled amongst the rolling hills surrounding Dungiven. The Giant's Causeway also lies just a car journey north, where thousands of basalt columns dramatically stretch out into the sea.
This Escape is for two people and is valid for stays between Thursday to Sunday. Upgrades to spacious Suite rooms are also available for £35 per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Spacious, elegant bedrooms overlook the 22 acres of landscaped gardens, with the Sperrin Mountains providing a stunning backdrop."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 5, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- £35 supplement applies to Suite upgrades. Payable directly to the hotel and subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Two-Course Dinner
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 15 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 028 7774 2428 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • Enjoy By July 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings