Two Names, One Island Paradise
Flamingo Beach Resort • Phillipsburg, St Maarten
- A Three- ($229) or Four-Night ($299) Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Studio
- Or, a Three- ($309) or Four-Night ($409) Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Studio with an Ocean View
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
A single speck in the glistening blue Caribbean Sea, the island of St. Martin/St. Maarten balances two brilliant personalities. History splits the geography of the island into French and Dutch locales, coining its name as St. Martin to the French and St. Maarten to the Dutch. Here, you can hear the shifts in local slang and taste the distinctions in cuisine, while savoring sights that rarely differ in beauty. Towering mountains, white-sand beaches, and vibrant reefs can be found throughout the island, meaning that you don't need to choose sides.
Based on a bluff overlooking Simpson Bay on the Dutch side of St. Maarten, many of Flamingo Beach Resort's 240 rooms have ocean panoramas that can be enjoyed from private balconies, terraces, or patios. These modern, brightly colored spaces also feature full kitchens—equipped with stoves, refrigerators, and dishwashers—as well as king-size beds that rest beneath oversized ceiling fans. After a day at sea, return to your studio to watch DVDs from the cushy sleeper sofa.
Best known for its reefs, St. Martin/St. Maarten is a snorkeler's paradise. Glide above the sea life of deserted cays while on a catamaran cruise via Eagle Tours. If you'd rather stay on land, hop on a guided bike tour with Tri-Sport and pedal on both sides of the island. Later, spend your afternoon exploring dozens of beaches or choose to stick to the white sands of the resort, where organized aerobics, Jet Ski rentals, billiards, tennis, and the poolside bar will keep you entertained well past sunset. In the evening, try your luck at the local casino—the resort provides a complimentary shuttle to the tables.
"There are so many activities at this resort that you might not return to your room before bedtime. Accommodations have lovely balconies overlooking Simpson Bay, with wicker furniture and bright colors that keep the interior cheery."-- Read Fodor's Review of Flamingo Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy: cancellations/reschedules within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are subject to a one time charge of $75 plus tax; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- $100 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major credit card
- Taxes of 20% are not included and due at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 12-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms