A Taste of Island Life in St. Maarten
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino • Maho Beach, St Maarten
- A Four- ($999), Five- ($1,099), or Six-Night ($1,299) Stay for Two in a Pool or Ocean View Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Daily Activities, Nightly Entertainment, and All Taxes
- 20% Discount on Any Treatment at Maho Serenity Spa
- Unlimited Access to Restaurants, Bars, and Amenities at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that influence life; in the pleasant waters of the sea that offer a cool respite from the hot sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and zouk music. This is truly a destination of flair and flavor.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring two pools, among other amenities—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of this 34-square-mile island in the Caribbean. Pool and Ocean View guest rooms are appointed with a king-size bed or two double beds and a private balcony, and they're adorned with island-inspired décor and cool tile floors.
You'll be treated to a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent, or drop into any of five bars and four restaurants, including the delicious Pizzeria Napoli and Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant. The property also boasts a full-service spa.
"Caribbean relaxation set on a 37-square-mile island in a sparkling sea of aquamarine. In St. Maarten, you can snorkel in gin-clear waters, sip rum punches, and soak up the sun on your choice of 39 beaches."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children (up to age 4); max occupancy is 3 adults and 1 child under 12 in existing bedding
- Any additional adults are $110 and children ages 5-11 are $35; fees are per person per night paid directly to the property
- Airfare not included
- Voucher includes unlimited access to restaurants, bars, and amenities at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino
- 20% spa credit cannot be used on any previously discounted services or offers
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms