Luxury to Behold at an East Bay Icon
The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa • Berkeley, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Double or Classic King Room
- On-Site Parking
- Resort Fee Included
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Perched on a hill overlooking San Francisco Bay, The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Berkeley was built by a wealthy prospector during the Gold Rush, eventually becoming a hotel in the early 20th century. Today, this AAA Four Diamond property wows with luxe accommodations, three distinctive restaurants, a world-class spa, and a state-of-the-art health club. Oh, and the views? They've always been there, but they never lose their jaw-dropping appeal.
Each of 279 rooms at this grand dame hotel is different. Some are fit for families, and others accommodate business travelers. The recently renovated Distinctive Rooms are appointed with a sleeping area with one king or two double beds, a sitting area with a desk and an easy chair, a private bathroom with plush spa robes, and, of course, windows that look out onto the Bay and the San Francisco skyline in the distance.
Go for a swim in one of three heated outdoor pools, or soak in a whirlpool tub at the spa, named Top US Urban Spa by Vogue. Or lace up your tennis shoes and hit the courts, offering practice walls as well as private lessons.
When it comes time to dine, you'll have your pick of three restaurants. Oenophiles, and really anyone with a taste for fine food, should reserve a table at Meritage, which boasts an extensive list of more than 190 wines. Earning Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for nine years running, the restaurant suggests a wine pairing for each dish on the dinner menu. Still, you can't go wrong at The Paragon Restaurant & Bar, a chic spot serving up American brasserie-style cuisine, classic cocktails, and breathtaking views. For a more casual outing, make your way to the Bayview Café for sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
"Everything about The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa, perched in the East Bay hills with a killer view of the bay all the way to San Francisco, says class. And Meritage at The Claremont, a wine-focused restaurant and lounge, is no different."-- San Francisco Chronicle
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for 2 guests
- 14% occupancy and 8.25% sales tax not included and payable directly to the property
- Pets welcome for $99 per pet
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsEnjoy classic luxury in this renovated private oasis. The calming gold and blue color palette of the Classic room offers quiet relaxation just steps from many activities across the hotel. With its own unique size and configuration, this room is available with one king bed and also includes a hillside view. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $classic king$ $175 avg/night
detailsEnjoy classic luxury in this renovated private oasis. The calming gold and blue color palette of the Classic room offers quiet relaxation just steps from many activities across the hotel. With its own unique size and configuration, this room is available with two double beds and also includes a hillside view. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $classic double beds$ $175 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)