You Won't Want to Leave The Entrance
El Lago Waters Resort • The Entrance, NSW
- Two nights in a Standard Room for two in the heart of The Entrance ($195, value $420)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Bottle of sparkling on arrival
- Late 1pm check-out for a longer stay
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
The Entrance, a charming seaside resort port bounded by water on three sides, is an ideal vacation area to drift away from the everyday hassles of life. Take a leisurely 90-minute drive north of Sydney to wash up on the glistening shores of the historic beach town, framed by the tranquil Tuggerah Lakes and a glittering bay on the Pacific Ocean. A jewel in the eye of the central coast, you won't want to leave when you arrive at The Entrance.
El Lago Waters Resort is a luxurious destination located smack bang on the waterfront. Chill out with a bottle of sparkling to share on arrival and take in the pool, lake or town views from the balcony or patio in your Standard Room with air conditioning and heating, ensuite, queen-size bed, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV and optional Wi-Fi. Simply laze about by the saltwater swimming pool, stretch out in the sundeck (while the sun's still here!) or take advantage of the resort's tennis court, games room, poolside barbecue or massage room.
The Points of Interest
Spend your days bobbing along on the lake or sea by parasailing, catamaraning, fishing, surfing, sailing or taking a boat cruise. If it's a little chilly, no worries just wrap up warm and take in the big blue views by land with a seaside bike ride, a round of golf or feed the pelicans. Get the blood pumping with a vigorous hike along one of the lush walking trails and have an after-dark night prawning adventure to trawl in some delicious catch by moonlight. For slower fun, leisurely stroll into town to shop at boutiques, novelty shops, indulge in some ice cream or get a latte at one of the many top-notch cafes.
Very central location and a lovely friendly hotel-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for vouchers to be combined to extend stay
- Additional guests are welcome for $20 per child and $35 per adult per night
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings