The Vale of Avoca and Ireland's Oldest Hotel
Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge • Co Wicklow, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Welcome Drink Each in Hotel Bar
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
In times gone by The Woodenbridge Hotel, a former coaching inn, would welcome in road-weary, frozen guests keen to revive their flagging spirits in front of the cosy coach house fire and be warmed by the potent Woodenbridge punch.
Stop off at Ireland's oldest hotel for the night with a travel companion for just €65 (up to a €130.70 value). Situated in the charming village of Avoca, the hotel is waiting to extend a warm welcome to guests; your comfortable room features all the modern facilities you'd expect with many offering views of spectacular scenery. To toast safe arrival you'll enjoy a welcome drink each in the hotel bar.
The AA Rosette-awarded Redmond Restaurant is the ideal choice for diners wanting a more formal setting, whilst those looking for something a little more laid back can head to the Four Vales Bar can sample the bar menu. Come morning you'll wake to a mouthwatering breakfast—the perfect start to any day.
The hotel has well kept gardens and its very own river walk, and walking is something you'll want to do plenty of in this picturesque part of Ireland. On your final morning there'll be no need to rise early—a late 2 p.m. checkout is included.
This stay is valid for Sunday to Thursdays only. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The village is situated in an idyllic setting in the heart of the beautiful Vale of Avoca. Just outside the village is the famous Meetings of the Waters, which Thomas Moore immortalised."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes 4 April, 2, 9 May, 2, 4, 18 June 2013
- Valid Sunday to Thursdays only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rooms may be allocated in either the hotel or lodge depending on availability
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Overnight Stay for Two People, Breakfast, Welcome Drink Each in Hotel Bar, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0402 35146 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings