Coastal Beauty in The Gower
Kings Head • Swansea, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Pets Welcome for Additional Supplement
The Gower Peninsula in South Wales is not only An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; it's also An Area of Outstanding Surf, Dude. One hotel making waves is the Kings Head Inn, Llangennith. Grab a two-night break for you and a partner in a King Size Room for £150 (up to a £300 value).
The quaint coastal village is regarded as the Gower's surfing capital, and the owners are waiting for you to drop in. A row of 17th-century buildings hidden behind a rugged stone wall form the Inn, with easy access to the picturesque Llangennith beach. The bay stretches for more than three miles where you can witness the power of the Atlantic crashing onto the shore with a cycle ride or stroll.
The Stevens family have been serving up delicious cuisine in the characterful bar complete with beams and exposed stone, and you'll awake each morning to an included hearty breakfast. The new chef at the Kings Head is passionate about homemade food based on fresh Welsh produce, and evening menus have a particular emphasis on authentic curries. You could also wash it all down afterwards with a refreshing pint of local ale, with up to seven real ales to choose from at any one time—that'll explain why The Kings Head is featured in the 2013 Good Beer Guide.
If surfing's not your bag, the beautiful coastline has plenty to offer those looking for a relaxing retreat, with walks and stunning views over the bay. The Inn even welcomes your furry pals in pet-friendly rooms (£5 per room, subject to availability at time of booking), so even Fido can stretch his legs with a brisk coastal walk. The hotel is just a mile away from one of Britain's best beaches—the sweeping, spectacular Rhossili Bay.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday. Pets are welcome for a £5 supplement per pet, per night, but do let the hotel know at the time of booking your stay. Some rooms feature free Wi-Fi as does the pub. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"This establishment is made up from three 17th-century buildings set behind a splendid rough stone wall; it stands opposite the church in this coastal village."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes Bank Holidays
- Voucher valid for Sunday to Thursday stays only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a King Size room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Pet friendly rooms are limited; supplement of £5 per dog per night upon check in (please mention at the time of booking)
- Extra beds in the room are available for £20 payable directly to the hotel
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included (available in some rooms and in pub area)
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Pets Welcome for Additional Supplement
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01792 386212 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings