Natural Beauty on the Shores of the Atlantic
Ballyliffin Hotel • Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Full Irish Breakfast Both Mornings
- Bottle of Wine If Two Dine on the Table d'Hôte Menu
Just off the coast of Ballyliffin lies a small, uninhabited island called Glashedy—the 'Island of the Green Cloak'. Despite its appealing name, this little rock has sunk many a ship; discover hidden treasure of your own at the Ballyliffin Hotel, set in a picturesque Irish seaside village on County Donegal's northern coast.
You and your buddy can stay at the elegant, relaxed hotel between Sunday and Thursday for £85 (up to a £202 value). Your spacious accommodation has comfort all tide up thanks to the en-suite bathroom with power shower and luxury toiletries, as well as a satellite TV and hospitality tray.
After a deep sleep, wake each morning to your full Irish breakfast, and if you return in the evening to dine on the table d'hôte menu at the Cruckaughrim Restaurant or in the bar, you'll receive a complimentary bottle of wine to go with it. Afterwards you can mingle with the locals in the Rachtan Bar, which has a traditional tavern feel.
You'll be situated just a short distance from a sandy beach, where a children's play area and surf lessons are available; alternatively, float along to the Mevagh Dive Centre and you could discover the wrecks of the Laurentic, the SV Florence, the HMS Wasp, and others. There's plenty to do above sea level too: plumb the depths of your golfing prowess at Ballyliffin Golf Club; dredge your historical knowledge at the Giant's Causeway; or buoy yourself up with a visit to Glenveagh National Park and Castle, home to one of Europe's largest herds of red deer, and even golden eagles.
This Escape is available for stays Sunday to Thursday only. Family rooms are available—children under 5 stay free, but there is a €10 supplement for children aged 5 to 10, and a €20 supplement for children aged 10 to 15.
"You could spend weeks losing yourself in wild and woolly Donegal."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Voucher excludes 23 May, 1-18 August (inclusive) and 8 September 2013
- Children aged 5 - 10 years; €10 supplement per child applies, 11 - 15 years €20 supplement per child applies; payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room, Full Irish Breakfast Both Mornings, Bottle of Wine if Dining on the Table d'Hôte Menu
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 (0) 74 937 6106 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings