Say 'Sláinte!' to Romantic Connemara
Cashel House Hotel • Co Galway, Ireland
- One- (€99) Two-Night (€179) Stay for Two in a Courtyard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
The Connemara region of the western coast is reckoned to be the largest Gaeltacht, or native Irish-speaking region, in the country. If you're looking for a warm fáilte and and good food on the shores of Cashel Bay, an Escape to Cashel House Hotel will soon be on the tip of your tongue.
For €99 (up to a €262.50 value), get an overnight stay for two in a 19th-century country house that bespeaks charm and sophistication. Alternatively, extend your stay to two nights for €179 (up to a €425 value). You can wax lyrical about the courtyard view standard room, complete with an en suite and decorated in a traditional Irish country house style. The welcoming property is a member of Ireland's Blue Book.
In the Cashel House Restaurant, you'll be treated to a delightful two-course dinner on one evening. With organic vegetables from the hotel's gardens and top quality local produce, no flavour on the menu will be lost in translation—sample the likes of Cleggan mussels with tomato, chilli, and garlic to start, and move on to sautéed sirloin of Irish beef with roast shallots or a free range duck with pear and honey sauce. Breakfast each morning is also included.
You'll be in the perfect spot to explore the stunning natural beauty of the area, from the 50 acres of manicured gardens that the property sits in to the wild and unspoilt expanse of Cashel Bay itself. Practice your Gaelic on a long ramble through the boglands in the shadow of the imposing Ben Mountains, or bid one another sláinte over a drink in a Clifden pub.
This Escape has seven-day availability with a €20 supplement for Saturday nights. Dogs are welcome at the pet-friendly hotel. Please see Fine Print for blackout dates. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Exudes true Irish hospitality at its very best in a glorious mid-19th century country house furnished and draped with elegant antiques."-- Lucinda O'Sullivan's Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes 13 April, 5, 6, 10, 11, 18, 24, 25, 31 May, 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16 June
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Pets welcome
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (€99) Two-Night (€179) Stay for Two in a Courtyard Room, Daily Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353-95-31001 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 62% savings