Quintessentially "The Cape"
Lamb and Lion Inn & Spa • Barnstable, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Fireplace Room from Now through June 13 or from September 20 through October 31, 2013
- Daily Breakfast
- Choice of a Whale Watch Tour or a Kayak Tour with a Naturalist Guide
- Private Movie Night in the Home Theater with Snacks
- Late Noon Checkout
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than "The Cape." Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth and party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
Ideally situated on Barnstable Harbor and just ten minutes from Main Street in Hyannisport, Lamb and Lion Inn is a beautifully furnished pet-friendly bed and breakfast placing the best of Cape Cod at your fingertips. Plush bedding and high-thread-count linens ensure the passage of a restful night, while individual sitting areas, private in-room baths, TV and DVD players, and free Wi-Fi ensure that your every waking need is met—some rooms even have fireplaces and kitchenettes. Outside, a solar-heated pool, year-round hot tub, and outdoor fire pit bring the relaxing luxuries of this historic inn to the fringes of its four scenic acres.
• Experience the thrill of whale-watching at Barnstable Harbor
• Dine at the award-winning seafood restaurants in downtown Hyannis
• Treat yourself to a massage, body treatment, or yoga class at the on-site spa
• Explore the Cape like a local with the inn's free self-guided driving tours
For additional information, visit Lamb and Lion Inn & Spa on Facebook.
"Wonderful stay. Tom and Ali are excellent hosts and run a first-class B&B. Not only are they pet-friendly, but they are also very accommodating. Not to miss is Ali's homemade yogurt, coffee cake, and bread."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now through June 13 and September 20 - October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Deluxe Fireplace Rooms included in this offer are Lair 1, 2, 3 and 4; all are subject to availability
- Pets are allowed; inquire with property for rates and regulations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-27 and October 11-14
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings