Steps from the Falls in Niagara
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($89), Fridays ($99), or Saturdays ($129) in a Deluxe City View Room
- Wine Tastings at Peller Estates Winery, Trius Winery at Hillebrand, and Wayne Gretzky Estates
- Chocolate FX Tour
- $20 Food Voucher at Outback Steakhouse
- $15 Food Voucher at Perkins Restaurant
- Two Cocktails at MJ's Lobby Lounge & Bar
- One $20 Play Card and Two Rounds of Mini Golf with Purchase of One $20 Play Card at Dave & Busters
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
More than 20 million people per year can't be wrong. Spewing more than four million cubic feet of water over its ledge every minute, Niagara Falls, in all its majestic fury, has rightly earned its title as one of the seven natural wonders of the world, drawing four times as many annual tourists as the Grand Canyon. And in Niagara Falls, Ontario, visitors find themselves perfectly situated to catch the show at its best.
Perched near the 175-foot Horseshoe Falls, the Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview opened in the spring of 2012 and stands nine stories high overlooking the cascade. Kids will love the on-site arcade, stocked with all the latest games, as well as the indoor heated pool and hot tub. And for those who stay fit even on vacation, there's a state-of-the-art fitness center on property. The brand-new accommodations—which feature a view of the city—are appointed with one king or two queen beds, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, True Blue Spa bath products, and plush BeWell bedding.
A short walk from the hotel is Niagara's main attraction, but the falls are only the beginning of your stay. You'll also head north to Niagara Wine Country for two included tastings at each of three wineries: Trius Winery at Hillebrand, Peller Estates Winery, and Wayne Gretzky Estates. No romantic trip would be complete without chocolate, so indulge your sweet tooth on an included tour of Chocolate FX.
Begin your day with $15 to spend at the on-site Perkins Restaurant, serving up scrumptious American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since 1958. Come lunchtime, make your way to Dave & Buster's, where you'll get a $20 play card and two rounds of mini golf with the purchase of one $20 play card. And in the evening, you'll want to make use of your $20 voucher at Outback Steakhouse. At night's end, shoot over to MJ's Lobby Lounge & Bar for a nightcap of two included drinks.
"Hotel was very stylish and beautiful! Very clean and the bed was sooo comfortable. The hotel was very close to the falls and had many places around to eat. Would definitely stay here again!"-- Hotels.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 27, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night (children 17 and under free)
- Voucher includes a Chocolate FX Tour, two cocktails at MJ's Lobby Lounge & Bar, $15 food voucher at Perkins Restaurant, $20 food voucher at Outback Steakhouse and One $20 Play Card and Two Rounds of Mini Golf with Purchase of One $20 Play Card at Dave & Busters
- Perkins restaurant is on-site and Outback Steakhouse is located at 6733 Fallsview Boulevard
- Food vouchers are not valid on beverages
- Wineries are tasting only, not tours and transportation is not included
- $12 parking fee for on-site self parking
- Taxes and fees of 16.39% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 27, May 10-11, 18, 24-25, and June 7-8
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2013 • Enjoy By June 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 61% savings