Tasty Trip to Amish Country
Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast • Bird-in-Hand, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room
- Full Hot Breakfast
- Amish Buggy Ride for Two
- Lancaster County Gift Basket with a Growler, Pint Glass, Shot Glass, Local Jam, Apple Butter, and Pretzels
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
The Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast is located in the Lancaster County town of Bird-in-Hand. You'll have your pick of rooms (each with private baths) in this Victorian mansion-turned-guesthouse that was voted best valued inn by BedandBreakfast.com. Rooms are outfitted with four-poster beds, antique furniture, and some have hardwood floors.
The innkeepers will make you feel right at home in true Pennsylvania Dutch fashion with a Lancaster County gift basket filled with local goodies like a growler, a pint glass that says "I Love Intercourse"—the name of a nearby town, of course—a shot glass, local jam, apple butter, and pretzels. There are plenty of delectable diversions to keep your plate full beyond the inn, too. In fact, you'll enjoy a quaint Amish buggy ride for two, weather permitting.
"The whole B&B is exceptionaly clean and beautifully decorated. The rooms were warm, cozy, and very comfortable. Compliments to the chef; each morning our breakfast was absolutely delicious. I would recommend the Greystone Manor to everyone."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between
- Reservations required and subject to availability; may be made by phone 8 a.m.-8 p.m. daily
- Not valid toward existing, room block reservations, or with any other offers or discounts
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 25-26, June 21-22 and July 5-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings