The Talk of the Town on Cape Cod
Town Crier Motel • Eastham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays between Now and June 24, 2013, with Daily Continental Breakfast for Two and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream for Two ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Any Days of the Week between June 25 and July 19, 2013, with Daily Full Breakfast for Two and a Lobster Dinner for Two at Arnold's ($279)
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Full-Day Bicycle Rentals for Two
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout
It's easy to get hooked on Cape Cod, Massachusetts's curling headland known for boutique shopping, clam bakes, and landscapes that inspire the same smooth sentimentality as the subjects of an oil painting. These 400 miles of lighthouse-laden shoreline play host to a "Cultural Coast": Presidential vacation spots, whale-watching in Hyannis, windsurfing at Nantucket Sound, and trendy shopping in Provincetown. Be they writers, golfers, or summer-ers, everyone's a fisher, so seafood is always a staple on the menu.
Not only is the Town Crier Motel centrally located in Eastham, on the Lower Cape, where guests are within minutes of shops, restaurants, and the National Seashore, it also features a host of on-site amenities, from a large indoor pool to a game room with ping-pong and billiards. In the morning, start your day at the motel's casual poolside restaurant, serving made-to-order eggs, hash browns, pancakes, fresh fruit, and more. Accommodations are decorated in classic Cape décor, equipped with private entrances, and appointed with a king or two double beds, a flat-screen TV, a desk with a chair, and a microwave and refrigerator.
First, pick up a pair of bikes using an included 24-hour rental for two at The Little Capistrano Bike Shop, then set off on your adventure. You may have two days, but you'll only need a minute to fall for the Cape's iconic lighthouses and the National Seashore. The quaint shops, restaurants, and the chance to spot a whale or two will give you plenty to write home about. After exploring the area, head for Arnold's Lobster & Clam Bar for a delicious lobster dinner for two (included as part of the package for guests who stay between June 25 and July 19).
"This was a great place to stay for our trip to the Cape. It was right near a local beach on the bay, and there was a restaurant right next door. Convenient location, about a half hour outside of Provincetown and right in the middle of the Cape itself."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays within the date ranges listed on voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Any changes or cancellations outside of 7 days are subject to a $25 fee, cancellations within 7 days are not allowed; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes a bottle of wine, full-day bicycle rentals for two and 2 p.m. late checkout
- Lobster dinner does not include drinks (option B)
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 4-8, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2013 • Enjoy By July 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings