A Treetop Retreat on Seven Mile Beach
Sunset at the Palms • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four-Night ($876) or Five-Night ($1,095) Stay for Two in a Treetop Deluxe Room in June, September, or October, 2013
- Or, a Four-Night ($956) or Five-Night ($1,195) Stay for Two in a Treetop Deluxe Room in July or August, 2013
- All Inclusive of All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Entertainment Program, Weekly Cocktail Party, and Taxes and Tips
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A funky beach town on the far western tip of Jamaica, Negril boasts some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island. The coral reefs and turquoise pools support a celebrated aquatic tourism industry, while the famed Seven Mile Beach is often considered one of the Caribbean's best. The West End neighborhood draws sunset-watching visitors to its jagged cliffs, while locals dive from heights of more than 40 feet into the water below. And after dark, the smattering of bars and restaurants fuels a colorful nightlife scene.
Along with elevated bungalow accommodations, Sunset at the Palms offers guests an all-inclusive experience that covers all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized water sports, a daily entertainment program, a weekly cocktail party, and taxes and tips. On-site, you'll have prime access to a pool and hot tub, a tennis court, and an air-conditioned gym, while the resort's own private beach, Bloody Bay, know as the most blissful beach in Negril, lies just across the street.
Upon arrival, stroll through the lush gardens en route to your Treetop Deluxe Room. It's appointed with a king bed, stylish Asian-inspired furnishings, dark-wood floors, and high ceilings. A canopy of canvas drapes and white linens creates an airy feel, while the daybed on your private veranda adds simple sophistication.
During the day, consign the services of Shorty, the on-site gardener, for a nature walk around the area. Then, head for the beach, where you can snorkel through caverns, coral gardens, and off-shore reefs—some of the best underwater exploration on the island. At night, you'll find west-facing Negril the perfect spot to soak up a sunset. But once the last trace of dusky peach fades from view, settle into your all-inclusive package for meals at three on-site restaurants, Palm Grove Restaurant, beachfront Palm Breeze Bar & Grill, and Lotus Leaf.
Of course, whatever the sun's position in the sky, you'll want to wet your whistle at any of the property's watering holes, including the pool's swim-up bar. Evening entertainment—including a weekly cocktail party and live reggae—will ensure the climate is right for lighthearted socializing.
"This relaxed all-inclusive is a favorite with ecotourists thanks to its emphasis on environmentally sustainable tourism."-- Read Fodor's Review of Sunset at the Palms
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays within dates listed on voucher; must be booked by June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation/rescheduling within 3 days of arrival, no-shows and short stays will be charged a fee of 100% of the voucher price; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Voucher is all inclusive of all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized water sports, daily entertainment program, weekly cocktail party, taxes and tips
- Airfare is not included
- Local room tax of $2 per night is not included; all other taxes and gratuities are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms