Warm-Weather Fun in Telluride
Hotel Madeline Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
- $25 Resort Credit
Thinking of Telluride may call to mind visions of skis and snow, but this charming Colorado town is as much a summer destination as a fabled wintertime resort town. Telluride has evolved from a mining town into a year-round resort and cultural mecca, with a well-preserved Victorian and mining heritage. Even better, a most beautiful 12-minute commute connects the resort's Mountain Village to Telluride on the country's only free public gondola.
Hotel Madeline Telluride is a AAA Four Diamond Award winning property that appears on Travel + Leisure's list of the World's Best Hotels. Ranked the top hotel in Telluride by U.S. News Travel, the Madeline boasts an enviable location in Telluride Ski Resort's Mountain Village. Inside, Deluxe King Rooms offer spacious layouts with upscale, rustic decor, wood finishes, flat-screen HDTVs, and Wi-Fi. King-size pillow-top mattresses are fitted with 450-thread count linens and feather duvets to ensure maximum comfort. Beyond the rooms, you'll find the hotel's full-service spa, as well as gourmet dining at three on-site restaurants helmed by acclaimed Chef Jake Linzinmeir.
Spring and summer in Telluride are made for exploring the great outdoors on foot, bicycle, and horseback. Tee off at Telluride Golf Club, or tackle fly-fishing and river rafting with Telluride Outside guides. Visitors also can experience the best in film, art, wine, and music festivals all season long—the town's popular warm-weather favorites include the Telluride Bluegrass Festival and Mountainfilm in Telluride.
"Flanking the Telluride Ski Resort in Mountain Village, the Hotel Madeline looks like a traditional chalet on the outside, but the interior is modern, airy, and bright. Guests adore the plush furniture, soft linens, and rustic feel of the guest rooms."-- U.S. News Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays May 22 through August 14, 2013
- Blackout date(s): June 7-8, June 21-22, July 4-5, July 19, July 26-27, August 8-10, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 resort credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and parking fee are not included; payable directly to the property at time of redemption
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 14, 2013 • Enjoy By August 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings