A PGA Paradise in Florida's Golf Capital
PGA National Resort and Spa • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room with an Automatic Upgrade to a Deluxe Room with a $50 Resort Credit ($259)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room with an Automatic Upgrade to a Deluxe Room with a $75 Resort Credit ($379)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up To Nine Nights
Welcome to Palm Beach, the Golf Capital of Florida, where everything is above par. In addition to world-class greens—several of which have been designed by legends—Florida's Treasure Coast is a blend of the best of the state's diverse soul: gold-colored beaches, Old World buildings erected by storied American aristocrats, and modern palaces built for today's jet set. Still, amid all the glitz, the region still holds fast to a laid-back tropical spirit.
After undergoing a recent $100 million resort renovation, PGA National Resort & Spa is truly state-of-the-art. In addition to one king or two full beds, the spacious and recently renovated guest rooms feature modern furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet, spa amenities, and balconies or terraces with views of the garden, golf course, or pool.
Wake bright and early to make the most of your daylight hours at five world-class golf courses. Currently the site of the PGA Tour's Honda Classic, the property has also hosted legendary events in professional golf history, including the 1983 Ryder Cup and the 1987 PGA Championship. The Jack Nicklaus-designed Champion Course is home to the infamous "Bear Trap," a trio of holes considered by many to be the most difficult on the PGA Tour.
You won't face pro-level pressure, but you still could use a massage at the resort's 40,000-square-foot spa, which also offers a unique mineral pool treatment to soothe tired muscles. When you work up a championship-size appetite, swing by acclaimed Ironwood Steak & Seafood, then sip after-dinner cocktails with fellow players at iBAR.
"A soup-to-nuts renovation completed in 2012 has elevated this golfer's paradise (five championship courses and the site of the yearly Honda Classic pro-tour tournament) from its Caddyshack-style beginnings to a sleek modern playground... "-- Read Fodor's Review of PGA National Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 72 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Resort credit cannot be used toward the daily resort fee
- Taxes of 11% and $25 per day resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- There is no cash value for unused inclusions in package
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 5, 25, July 25- August 2, 7-8 and September 16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2013 • Enjoy By September 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings